NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 days to go!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 days to go!
    Posted: October-30-2008 at 12:55pm
Brand new metal hull tags and they are already at $100. They are a rare find and it will be interesting to see how high the bidding gets.

ebay hull tags

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2008 at 1:06pm
I say $300. Probably the only NOS pair in the world. Too bad A&A doesn't buy them and make copies.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2008 at 2:53pm
Yeah, don't bid cause I'm winning!
Tim D
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 4:04pm
$177 with 4 days left. Do I hear $500?
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 9:42pm
My $200 proxy just got beat.
Tim D
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 4:55pm
Ill give $50 to rent them for a week if you guys win them.

Tim

Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 5:16pm
behindpropeller, before you send them the $50.00 rent, how about sending the money for the mirror, you said you wanted.
David T
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 6:10pm
How about stop following him around and spamming all the threads he posts in. It is getting annoying for the rest of the members on this site.

I originally thought you got taken by 79 in that transaction, but I am starting to see it his way now.
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 7:09pm
behindpropeller either needs to hold up to is end of the deal. Go look at the posts, he said he wanted it. If he does not, then he needs to send me an email saying he doesn't. That is all I ask. I am not trying to annoy anyone. I could care less, what he does. I have sold a few parts on this website to alot of members and helped them out and like wise have bought a few as well. Go figure it out for yourself, maybe he will buy something form you one day and keep you strung out.

David T
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 1:42pm
I emailed you last week saying I was waiting on a replacement credit card.

What is your problem?

Waiting to get your next $25.00 so you can buy some heroin?

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 6:26pm
$237.45 - Not bad, far cry from $500 though.

Anyone here get them?
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 7:43pm
Some guy that rides an air chair.
Tim D
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 7:49pm
If those were in like new condition, that was a pretty fair price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic