NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

winterizing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: winterizing
    Posted: September-09-2008 at 2:48pm
I thought that since the time of year is coming for some of us (except those in Louisiana - Florida) to winterize I would bring Tim's pictorial thread back up to the top in the common questions section. I went in and the common questions is closed for new posts. I must have missed the change Kieth made!! Well here's the next best I can do with a link: winterizing by TRBenj

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 3:38pm
you all can "bite" me since my boating season is officially over.... That's right eveyone that hasn't been knocked to the stonage by hurricanes that is..... man the 96' is about to cry..........
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 12:08am
Pete, how could you forget those of us in Texas? I've still never winterized my Sport.

Sorry to hear the sad news Moj.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 12:21am
What is "winterizing"...oh I think I remember...but my brain keeps pushing those bad memories down.

We don't have to do that ugly job here....so we always have a ride avalible if you northern guys are jonesing for a ski.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 8:03am
Sorry Dave! I also forgot the southern areas of the west coast but that's a different world out there!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 9:56am
Dont worry J-bob, likely you guy's dont own sailboats
"the things you own will start to own you"
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 5:05pm
Question, although I live in S.E. Ohio for the first time ever.....my nautique will be in heated storage all winter, no chance for freezing. Never had this before...Is there anything I should still do to my boat other than gas stabilizer.As always thanks for all the responses....Nautiques FOREVER
starbucksdad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by starbucksdad starbucksdad wrote:

Question, although I live in S.E. Ohio for the first time ever.....my nautique will be in heated storage all winter, no chance for freezing. Never had this before...Is there anything I should still do to my boat other than gas stabilizer.As always thanks for all the responses....Nautiques FOREVER

Besides the Sta-bil, all I do is disconnect the battery.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Briman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 3:03am
Originally posted by starbucksdad starbucksdad wrote:

Like Pete said but you could also maybe fog the engine?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic