Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer guide pads

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Califoiler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Califoiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer guide pads
    Posted: July-21-2008 at 7:13pm
I'm looking for a pair of trailer guide pads for my 99 DHM trailer, the "Nautiques" lettering on the pads is the same as the "Nautiques" lettering decals on the boat. Does anyone know if these pads are still available and if so from who? Thanks
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2008 at 7:19pm
I dont believe there are any pads available with the older logo. The good news is that the new and improved guides are available from this site- they are much higher quality than the old units, and look great. Check the top left corner of the page.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2008 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I dont believe there are any pads available with the older logo. The good news is that the new and improved guides are available from this site- they are much higher quality than the old units, and look great. Check the top left corner of the page.

+1....I bought them and they are high quality, and seem to be holding up to my wife's high speed boat loading! She says "it doesnt steer good going slow, I have to come in fast!" I just smile and thank God I have a wife that loves to boat and ski.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2008 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by emccallum emccallum wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

+1....I bought them and they are high quality, and seem to be holding up to my wife's high speed boat loading! She says "it doesnt steer good going slow, I have to come in fast!" I just smile and thank God I have a wife that loves to boat and ski.

teach her how to back up the trailer and drive the boat on yourself nice and slow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic