Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my new CC, pics of the repaint...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my new CC, pics of the repaint...
    Posted: April-16-2008 at 2:42pm
Hi all

after a 1974 cc, a master craft, I'm back in business with CC, this time I found the real wild thing, super air 210

it had 330hours, and everythings are working perfectly, for now...

as usual, colors don't match with my taste, so, I decide to repaint it, interior and exterior.
I use special vinyl paint for the seats.. that work very very good, I'm imprest about it!

first day working on the exterior...

Actual boat SANTE 210 from 2014
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 3:57pm
As always, you do a nice job with the paint gun Pete. I don't know though . . . gel coat is a lot easier to maintain than paint, and your SAN looked to be in pretty nice shape. Guess you have to go with what you like best. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 4:38pm
yours is my dream boat.

congratulations!!!!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 6:55pm
Cheaterpete,

That looks like a sweeeeet boat!
Nice job with the interior paint!!

As you are a french speaking Swiss...
Une petite merveille mon pote!! ("A little marvel dude", for the other guys out here)

Kristof

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 7:23pm
Merci mon pote!

de la tuerie la vague! j'ai deja rider 3 fois cette année...

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 12:54am
Wow. That looks very sharp. Nice color combo.
Brktracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brktracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 1:20am
I really like the interroir. I didn't know that could be done!

I really like the graphic style on that year boat. It's going to look great on the water!

Matt

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 10:14am
Nice CP, did you paint her outside?
"the things you own will start to own you"
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 2:03pm
Never seen anyone paint vinyl seats before. They look good, how do they feel?
Life is Good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 9:14am
vinyl paint is really nice to spray as well, it feel like original, that what imprest me first...

I paint outside...

more pics tonight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 1:16pm
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 1:48pm
I painted a boat outside my shop about 4 years ago and the very next day the EPA showed up with a notebook about 3 inches thick with forms that i had to fill out....what a nitemare....anyways it turned out that the guy who owned a shooting range next door called because of the paint fumes and on the back of his building was a couple of vents exhausting the fumes.......what are bullets made of?   you got it, lead.
Guess who showed up at his business the next day,    eye for an eye I always say
"the things you own will start to own you"
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 1:58pm
are those vinyl paint strong? or do they get wwonr out fast?? nice looking boat great job on it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic