Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft rear emblems

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft rear emblems
    Posted: April-01-2008 at 12:57am
I have a 1973 Nautique and I dont know if the rear side emblems should be white and chrome or white and black or something else. The emblems on the boat are black and silver but looking at pics I think they should be white and something. Not sure.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 7:22am
Sam, They should be the black and white. Black plastic are available from White lake marine.

white lake marine - emblems

You spray paint them white with one of the cans of sprays paint for plastic from the hardware store. Then you hard block wet sand the top so the black shows on the top and the white remains on the edges.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 8:59am
Thanks for the help.
82wake2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82wake2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 3:58pm
I know this is an older post, but I wanted to say thanks. I finally found the back 2 decals for my 82 2001 nautique...
Joe
1982 ski nautique 2001
"Lady of the Wake"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic