NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gone but not forgotten (hopefully)

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gone but not forgotten (hopefully)
    Posted: March-30-2008 at 5:44pm
Starting tonite I will be gone to Spring Work Camp for high schol kids on spring break. Won't be able to catch up with you guys till Wednesday. So...stay cool and have fun on here.

See ya!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 6:33pm
I thought for a minute that you had the itcheys, good for you John, whip them lads into shape
"the things you own will start to own you"
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 6:35pm
You have fun with that , I sure hope they dont make your hair turn any grayer, see you when you get back!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 6:56pm
John who????

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 7:15pm

Good Luck out there John, catch you on the flip side.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 8:05pm
Damn Hollywood, that is one of my absolutely favorite movies!

You aren't inferring upon Jbear the great Wooderson quote: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 12:17am
This sites resident "Yoda" will have no trouble with those kids!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 10:24am
i thought he was more of the Spicoli type
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 9:57pm
J-Bear,

It is great that you are donating your time working with the high school kids. You have to opportunity to be a good influence to these kids. Have a great time.
Jane
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 11:12am
Going way way back here, do any of you guys remember the CCFan member who lived down in florida. Long white hair...Seemed like a pretty good guy. Hasnt been around in ages. I cant remember his name, something like HuggyBear or something like that. I was just wondering what ever came of him.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 12:05pm
He didn't go camping with these guys did he? I doubt we will ever hear from him again if he did!

Greg

86 BFN
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 7:00pm
LMAO!!
Seriously now... what has become of him...??

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 8:00pm
IS this the guy you talking about?

or is it this guy?
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 5:49am
Here he is...

-Adam

1973 Skier
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 7:05pm
Who are we talking about????

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 1:13am
Well gentelmen...thanks for saving me a spot here. Was really "jonesin" to get back on and see what was goin' on. Glad to see its all been pretty calm in my absence.

Just a reminder..since I've seen a few imposters on this thread.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 1:25am
Welcome back jbear. Did you post that picture with the bright green grass, leaves on the trees and flowers blooming just to get back at us? Man I could use a little bit of those things right about now.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 1:33am
Actually Larry that picture is a leftover from last November when JEFF KOSTIS and his lovely sister Laurie came to visit. Here is another example of how we spend fall around here.

BTW: 86 today...footin' with Eddie tomorrow after work. You're welcome anytime.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 10:43am
jbear, that photo of you and Kostis skiiing is great, it looks like he is chatting away with you back behind the boat

The ice is out on our lake. Boat comes out of storage this weekend.

Have fun skiing with Eddie.
-Brad
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 12:54pm
I think JBear is the one doing the talking, he is telling Jeff he is holding the rope wrong, use a baseball grip!

Brad, our ice is days away from going out, most likely today or tomorrow, planning on putting the piers and lifts in this weekend!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

...planning on putting the piers and lifts in this weekend!

You better not make any hot plans for the nights. I don't think the ol' turtle will be coming out of its shell for a few days.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 3:11pm
JBear,
Welcome back... the guys here do not want to say it out loud, but they've missed you!! So did I

Nice way to spend the fall... Two more weeks before the weather improves enough to get my baby on the water... pffff... Too long. My impatience is getting out of bounds here

Kristof
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 3:18pm

I think JBear is the one doing the talking, he is telling Jeff he is holding the rope wrong, use a baseball grip!

Actually, I think jbear is coommenting on the sweet shorts (circa 1983) that Jeff is wearing.

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 6:27pm

Brad, our ice is days away from going out, most likely today or tomorrow, planning on putting the piers and lifts in this weekend!

That's great Quinner- do you lower your lake level in the winter? Our is dropped 3.5 feet. So, we have to wait for it fill back up some before launching the boats. That should give me a couple weeks to get the boat ready.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 12:09am
Threadjack Jbear,

I trust you've seen the start of the KC Royals!

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 12:40am
Of course I've noticed...just been a litle lax in commenting on it. Tribe 2-1 after this afternoon's loss. Last nite I had the Rays on the tv and the Tribe on MLB.com while lurking on the site. Sweet. But I am driving Patti crazy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 12:46am
this might be the year John, again
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 1:00am
To me every year is the year eric. Always was a fan even when they were bad so...during the 90's it was heaven.

Like the new banner. All the words spelled right and everything. Saw that Keith helped tho. None of my biz but...did you go to school in Brunswick?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 4:01am
John did you get those kids Jbeared? or did they affect you?
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 10:36am
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

Threadjack Jbear,

I trust you've seen the start of the KC Royals!

Chuck

Bite Me!

Steve, from Detroit
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic