NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reid, You need this

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reid, You need this
    Posted: March-10-2008 at 10:15am
This would look great in your boat barn!!

Ebay sign

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 10:26am
oh man, that'd be sweet. If only i weren't a broke ass college student...DAMNIT!!!

Get it Reid!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 12:49pm
Go for it...Reid..
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 1:02pm
$599??????? Put this in the ebayhole thread!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 11:24am
I didn't understand the listing too well. What size boat does it come on? I'm sorta with HW on this. $600!!??

Bad news about the BBC and a place to hang that sign however, as I've already told a few. We were forced to give up our pseudo squatters rights at the previous Boys Boat Club location several weeks ago. The lease we had there was a super special monthly cash deal, well below market value, that Nautique John hooked us up with. After us riding it out for 13 glorious months with crossed fingers, the landlord finally landed a legitimate 5 yr lease and we were given 30 days notice. So, we've moved to two other economically attractive temp locations nearby and we're already getting kicked out of one of those after just 2 weeks as its being leased. Oh well.

Meanwhile, let's see how the bidding, or lack thereof, goes on that sign.       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 11:59am
Here's a quick and ironic story on who spoiled our stay at the BBC. Nautique John and CCFan member WLKONH2O (Matt) (partners on the speed skiff) were at the Mid-Atlantic boat show here in Charlotte back in January and met a guy there displaying these miniature 13' boats. They get to talking boats and Matt tells him about our 'Skiff and the guy says, "yeah, I saw a green one of those in a building I just leased up in Mooresville to move our production facility to."   They exchanged a laugh over the coincidence, and this guy is a real lover of boats, and a seasoned veteran, having worked with Don Aronow in Miami at the time he was killed. He's big into Donzi's etc, or any classic boat for that matter, and enjoyed checking out ours. So at least we're being displaced by a boating venture. Here's the link to their website.

http://www.minipowerboatsinc.com/index.html
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 12:08pm
Is his old shop now open???

If Kurtis needs a spot for that 87 BFN I can keep it up in WI for him, nice and close to home for the summer...
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 12:21pm
He has the small existing shop open in Cornelius, NC, just down the road, and picts are shown of boats in production on the website somewhere I saw.

Kurtis does seem to be spending a lot of his free time up in WI with that new sweetheart. Talk about long distance romance......
Kurtis has that boat stuffed in yet another of John's buddy's warehouses, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that thing make it up to WI however.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Kurtis has stuffed yet another of John's buddy's...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 9:11am
There is a $599 bid on the sign! One of us??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2008 at 12:42am
Well, Who got he sign from Barry Capps old CC dealership in Hendersonville NC ??
$600.00
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic