NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glenwood header?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Holleywood was in Ohio and he came to see me

A very nice young man named "Hollywood" with a very nice looking friend by the name of Carolyn was just here in Florida weekend before last to spend some time with us. Must be some imposter that came to see you.

Actually I would have stopped but I did not have my shots or a brunstucky passport. Definatly could not chance being stopped without proper papers...did not want to end up on the chain-gang. A Strongsville native only wants to visit brunstucky (briefly) not have to stay for any lenght of time.

BTW: Nice job on MM's tranny. Ran very well and fast on the St John's river. Did ya see the pics?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 1:25am
Been wondering where you've been.Did you go up to see how good you got it in Fla? Nice river pic's, is that fresh water all the way? Your going to have to save your money to buy a laptop next time so you don't have withdrawals
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 1:25am
Actually John, I stopped in Eric's shop on my way out of Cleveland, the same day we left your house. I'm gonna have to go buy some notebook paper to write you and Patti a thank you.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 1:37am
Gary: Just sent ya a message on another thread. A laptop is in the near future I think. Of course after I took over this computer from Patti after I found C/CFAN...I might not get on the new one.

HW: Not necessary. I have the suits packed up. You want me to drop them at the shipping place?
Hope you and Carolyn had as good a time as me and Patti did. BTW; Patti took her sister back to the go-carts this weekend while I was in Ohio...so she musta had fun too.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

CJ Bech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Bech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 2:49am
Hey Hijack,hows it going,oh thats cool ,i'll try you on another post,just wanted to say hi,see you soon.................
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 2:52am
Sorry about the thread jack CJ.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 9:34am
John, I understand you gotta keep a low profile, one of your ex's might of spotted you and hit you up for child support, i seen pictures of everything but the tranny..all nice shots
"the things you own will start to own you"
CJ Bech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Bech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2008 at 4:37pm
well thanks to all that helped me with this post anyway i bought them and they are very cool,CJB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic