NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

interior ski racks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: interior ski racks
    Posted: February-26-2008 at 9:42pm
Hi guys I saw in someones diary a set of interior ski racks in place of the side panels on an older correct craft . if anyone recognises this would you send me the link? thanks oh and does anyone know if the offy intake and 4 barrel on my universal v6 is original? Peter
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2008 at 10:06pm
I have not seen the pics you are describing , but would love to see them.Space is a premium in these old boats, and the system i use only holds one ski per side.............Boat dr
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2008 at 10:48pm
Doc,
   I think this rack is the only non-tower ski rack I have seen. They fold too which is kind of convinient. I regret I didn't buy them for $50.

Ski Rack

Folded:

Aemmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aemmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 12:22am
I have one that holds two ski's above the rail outboard behind the driver. Looks good and saves space but in reality if you are skiing there is opportunity for the spare ski to get in the way of the rope. PO stated that his friend at Boeing built the rack for him. Compact, simple and has quick release pins so if not in use they can be stowed easily. I think it is a good idea and if they were mounted a bit more forward there would not be any interference with the rope.       
88 2001
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 12:49am
Ordered our boat with the factory ski racks, don't know if these would work but you could always check with your dealer. They are pretty nice, removable with a thumbscrew.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 1:23am
CQ: Did you get my phone message or are you just ignoring me 'cause we were here having fun without ya?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 1:33am
Hey JBear,

Ignoring ya cause I was jealuos, LOL. You guy's are having too much fun without me! Yes I did get your message Thanks! You were right BTW, was on the lake playing Hockey when you called. Got another 8" last night and this AM, just finished plowing the rink out again, man are we getting the snow this year, it's gotta be 2-3 feet deep in my yard right now.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 2:21am
Welllll....if I ever miss snow (LOL) I know where to visit to see some.

Seriously..we did have a great time with HW and Carolyn. What a keeper she is. Skied 2 days with Eddie. Ate out, went to Olde Town (Tourist trap), drank some Beam staying up late, and had a nice Sunday dinner in the Lanai. All around a very nice time.

You and Maddie are next!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 11:39am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Welllll....if I ever miss snow (LOL) I know where to visit to see some.

You and Maddie are next!

john

Yeah and me and my girls... After showing them the pics of you guys in knee deep water in the river, in the middle of winter, they told me to hitch up the boat Dad, we're going there hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 2:39pm
You guys are skipping over the definitive work on the subject done by the site's own fearless leader. I will say it wasn't as easy to locate as I recall it being previously.

edit: The links no longer work so the domain isnt current, possible the company is defunct, or just got off the internet?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic