FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Video Section on CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Video Section on CorrectCraftFan.com
    Posted: January-18-2008 at 4:27pm
I’ve launched a new Video Section on CorrectCraftFan.com. The debut video is one I put together from our 2007 summer season here in the Northeast entitled, Northeast Amateurs.

You will find this new video section at http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/video

I’m utilizing Flash technology (just as youtube does) for better buffering and video quality. Please feel free to provide feedback on your video playback experience. In the future, I hope to be able to showcase videos from all of you.

Please feel free post comments here or email them to Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 5:21pm
Super job as always Mr. Bagley!
(All the N.E. boys (and girls) involved looked great too.)
Very cool!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 5:28pm
I don't know what to say other than that is OUTSTANDING. Looks like the Midwest crew has something to shoot for as far as a 2008 video. Very inspirational. Seeing the 1990 charge through the course was a treat as well.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 7:15pm
Great video Keith! I'm working on one of my own, but yours is gonna be hard to top!
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 7:15pm
Forgot to ask...If we have a video is there a way to post it on the new video page or do we just sent it to you?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 7:20pm
Johnny,
For now just shoot me an email of where I can download it. I will be building upload functionality in the next few weeks. As you know, these files are large so I need to make sure the server can handle the upload first.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 8:08pm
Great Job!

It was a pleasure to watch on a cold January afternoon.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 8:39pm
Keith,

What if our videos have copyrighted songs in them? Do we have to add a credit on the end like you did?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 8:42pm
Keith, Can we get the same expertise at the GL 08? Bring your camera! Fantastic!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 8:47pm
Wow. Great, great job Keith. Can't wait to see the rest of the videos begin popping up. I guess it's time to buy a digital camcorder.

Rob
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 9:02pm
Great video Keith.

Cant wait to see some more creations from these marvelous Fans .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 11:05pm
Enjoyed the video thoroughly. Almost a few dolphins in there, you'll be riding those out in '08 no problem.
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 12:19am
Bravo! Well Done!
I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal-lobotomy.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 12:37am
Great video guys(and ladies).If that doesn't get you fired up for spring you need to check your pulse.Makes me want to foot even more(my 10 year old son,too!).Looks like I'll be some sore this year !

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 1:37pm

bj
hasbeenskier
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 7:08pm

Keith,great video.Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the early morning hours.The warm weather can't come soon enough.

Gary
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 2:02am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Keith,
What if our videos have copyrighted songs in them? Do we have to add a credit on the end like you did?

Joel,
I think it's best to add a credit at the end of the video for any copyrighted material used. I'm not positive, but since we're not selling the copyrighted songs, I pretty sure not one would care. With that said, I would always protect yourself by properly identifying the copyright holder.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 2:48am
Keith that was an awsome video. Makes me wish for an endless summer. Ill have to try some of my own this spring I just picked up one of those trakker pylon camera mounts on ebay for 26 bucks:)
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 11:02am
Great job Keith. How about some of those NE footers make the trek to the carolinas this spring for some footing action? Being from Maine I know how long it takes for the water/air warm up. There are many footers in this area that I suspect would be willing to provide lodging etc. Thinking of a fun barefoot week-end/competition/reunion?
What do you guys/girls think? Who knows, we may be able to convince Racheal Normand to come out and play as well.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 4:37pm
Sounds good to me...we ran a 6-man behind Kurtis's BFN the end of last July at Reid's place on Lake Norman.

Sorry to appear dumb but...who is Racheal Normand?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 6:23pm
Two Thumbs up, that was great!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2008 at 7:57pm
Go ahead an google Racheal George Normand. Womens national champion who lives in the Charlotte area. I have skied with her and I can tell you she is very pleasant and as you can imagine a heck of a footer!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
DeepCreekNauti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepCreekNauti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2008 at 6:58pm
...thanks for the awful tease. Now I have to wait 5 more months till I can do it for myself.

Its 27 degrees today but while watching that video I could almost feel summer. Great job.
east tx skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east tx skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2008 at 8:51pm
Great work, Keith and all involved. If only we could have videos like this for every day of the off season.
1998 Ski Nautique (Red & Silver Cloud); GT-40; Perfect Pass Stargazer; Acme 422.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2008 at 11:28pm
Thanks for the link Greg...checked it out...nice lookin' lady and a heck of a footer.

An Ohio native too!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2008 at 2:04am
Keith

Thanks for taking the time to make this video, and for sharing it with all of us. It's nice to put a face with the names, even if only through the video. Watching makes me ache for summer to get here.

David
Cary721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cary721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2008 at 2:40pm
Great video!
niagararob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagararob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2008 at 12:39am
Ditto on what copcraft said. I assuming that anyone who sends in a video will tag it with their user name. Unless their in some kind of witness protection thing.

rob
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2008 at 1:27am
Very frickin' cool vid.
Nice work editing Keith, I'm sure that took some time to put together.
Life is Good.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 4:45pm
Just watched the video.... Grrrrrr... Still two damn months before the weather (and water) are in a condition to get my boat out!!!

BTW, the team is gonna have to step it up a notch on training next season... Wanna be with 4 barefooters like you on our show! (or three at least)

Glad we also have a few certified nutcases here
One of them is planning a crazy act with a delta wing this summer...

Bye,
K

Sweeeeeeet video! Gonna watch at least a hundred times till april
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic