NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boston Boat Show 08
    Posted: November-27-2007 at 9:04pm
   Sat. Jan. 12th thru Sunday Jan 20th.

Anyone interested in hooking up there again this year?It will be here before you know it.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2007 at 9:20pm
Wow, the rumors are true- it is early this year. Im definitely in.

After the boat show, spring is right around the corner... sort of.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2007 at 9:28pm
After the stories last year about the Mastercraft dealer, I'd love to be a fly on the wall this year when you guys check out the new Malibu Corvette.

I attend that show as an annual get together with my brother that lives down there, but would love to have a beer with you guys if you were there on Sunday.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2007 at 11:05pm
Mike you better take a camera and post some pics.

Can't believe we are talking about winter boat show season.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 12:00am
Mike- I'm definitely interested. First Saturday?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 12:15am
   Bruce,
Not sure which day we will attend,but beer will definately be involved.We'll see after a little feedback who's in & pick a good day.Hopefully it will work for everyone.

Last year we hit a place on the water for burgers/drinks after...and yes,you will most likely not want to miss the Mastercraft booth assault.       
I did not bring a camera last year JBear,I will not make that mistake again this year.I don't know why the show is so early this year,but it's about a month earlier than last year I think.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Mike- I'm definitely interested. First Saturday?

I can do either.So.....yeah,first Sat. works for me if it works for everyone else. I just had a flashback also,13th=my mom's birthday,20th=my sister's birthday.One of those two Sundays will have to be donated to family time,so a Saturday would be good.

Riley....Could you do the first Saturday with your brother ?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 1:46am
Mike, I'll check with my brother. He may not be able to make it in January, anyway. Saturday is ok with me as long as my kids don't have a track meet. You guys make your plans, and I'll try to be there.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 2:23pm
Cool stuff, Mike. Yes, I'm there. Is it at the same place as last year? Count me in!

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 2:27pm
Hmmm... whose got a line on cheap tickets like last year??? Mike, you talk to Craig lately?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 3:05pm
   Tim,
I talked to Craig Monday.He was the one who gave me the dates.Didn't think to ask about the tix,but I will call him back & see if that option is available this year.

Ken, it is in the same place as last year.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 3:13pm
Mike, thanks. I'm really looking forward to it. My wife wants to come as well. She has a new found appreciation for boats/boating after this years reunions.

Ken
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2007 at 9:01pm
Count me in... I'm easy, just let me know what date and I'll be there.

Kyle

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 12:30am
    So are we officially shooting for the first Sat? The 12th?

I put a call in to Craig today,had to leave a message.Being the man of great importance that he is,I'm sure I'm not high on the call back list....I'll let you know when I hear from him.

Glad to hear you can make it Kyle.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2007 at 5:40pm
   I spoke with Craig Warner yesterday.He said he will be happy to pass the tickets along to us for whatever they cost him.He does not know what that will be yet,but assumes it will be the same as last year barring anything unforseen.He will let me know when he gets the letter/form, so in the meantime we need to get going on a headcount.He will buy them and we can pay him back when we get there.

I'm In.   What the heck is up with this weather,anyways??!!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2007 at 6:15pm
Mike, Im definitely in. Ill get back to you with a solid head count- looks to be 3 or 4 right now.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2007 at 7:22pm
Mike- I'm good for 2 tix.
Thanks for organizing!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 4:07pm
Lets bump this up to the top...

Mike, you still talking with Craig to get discount tickets? Im in for 6.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 4:23pm
        Yep.Lets try to get a ballpark count so I can let him know.

Tim = 6
    Brad= 2
    Kyle= 2
Anyone else.......Ken? Bruce ?   JBEAR??...come on up the snow is gettin' deep
Saturday the 12th,correct?

Anyone heard from Jeff Kostis lately?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 8:20pm
Hi Mike,

Saturday the 12th still works for me...

I could use 2 tickets. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks again.

Kyle
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 2:26am
hey mike,

can you please order up two tix for me? bring your hemi truck to pull away a new nautique!

see you soon,

ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 11:32am
Mike, I'm waiting on my brother. I hope to hear today. Bruce
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

can you please order up two tix for me? bring your hemi truck to pull away a new nautique!

Ken, youre gonna buy a new boat and make Mike tow it home for you? Come on now, get that Mountaineer tuned up!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 4:11pm
    Tim = 6
    Brad= 2
    Kyle= 2
    Ken = 2

Spoke to Craig today.Needs final count by Jan.1, admission price has increased to $13.00 per person,so our price on tix should be $6.00-$7.00 each.Up slightly from last year,but still a great deal.We can get as many tickets as we need.

No problem,Bruce.We still have a little time.Hope you guys can make it.

Ken, If the Hemi pulled a new boat to my house,I would have to sleep in it for the next year(at least).....looks like it's your turn. I spoke to Patricia & she said it's o.k.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 4:15pm
Does that include airfare for two, round trip from La?
If so include the Boat dr. and the Boat nurse, the heat down here is killing us.
We want to see some of the white stuff that we dont have here...........
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 4:21pm
   Doc,

Careful what you wish for!We already have almost 18 inches on the ground and another 6-8"coming tonight/tomorrow.I'll snap a couple photos for you this weekend.Snowbanks 6 feet high in my yard and it's not even winter yet

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 4:46pm
Mike,

Tentative for 2. Not sure yet, but I will let you know well before 1/1.

Larry
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2007 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Mike,

Tentative for 2. Not sure yet, but I will let you know well before 1/1.

Larry

Sounds good Larry.Wasn't sure if you were included in the numbers from the LostLake guys.Hopefully you will be able to make it.Sounds like we will have a good crowd again this year.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2007 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Ken, youre gonna buy a new boat and make Mike tow it home for you? Come on now, get that Mountaineer tuned up!

Got to love the Mountaineer. I drove it to NYC this week for business. No sign of stopping yet...knock on wood.

No boat for me this year. Our condo is still on the market and we're looking for a new house. Horrible market, we just dropped it another $20K. St. Joseph is working overtime for us!

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2007 at 2:31pm
Mike,

I am in for 2 tickets.

Larry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic