Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

V drive problem on super air nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: V drive problem on super air nautique
    Posted: October-09-2007 at 3:05pm
Hi all

My friend and I was on the lake last sunday, after few rides, the Vdrive start to make a CLAC CLAC... so we stop, and dismount it, we found a pinion wwith 2 teeth broken...

do you have any idea where I can order these pinion?

thanks for your help

Pete
Actual boat SANTE 210 from 2014
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2007 at 3:55pm
we do need a trans model and serial number to guide you in the right direction, as for getting the parts that will not be a problem, What do you suspect caused the problem so this wont happen again?
the trans is probably a Walters rv20 but we need to be exact, it will either have a Borg Warner or a PCM40 in front of the Walters....again we need the information off of the transmissions
Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
Cheaterpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheaterpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2007 at 8:01pm
Walters rv20 , that what is on the v drive, the boat sank last year and I think water was still on the v drive, the oil was looking bad, I think the cause of the problem start here....
Actual boat SANTE 210 from 2014
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic