NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Separator

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2007 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Geno Geno wrote:

Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Geno, what are you going to do with the bobcat?
Greg

Uh.............move dirt, spread gravel and minor grading? Is this a trick question?

Nope, no tricks. I wasn't sure if it was on active duty.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2007 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by Geno Geno wrote:

Geno, what are you going to do with the bobcat?
Greg

Uh.............move dirt, spread gravel and minor grading? Is this a trick question?

Nope, no tricks. I wasn't sure if it was on active duty.

It has leaky tires and needs a hose but it'll get repaired soon because my mom's driveway will need some more gravel.

It seems to need a little something every time it's cranked. I'm sure it would do better if we used it more.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2007 at 11:05am
Geno, asking about your bobcat was a timing thing. I read an article in the local paper a few minutes before I saw your pics. The article said that the Corps is loosening the permit restrictions for 'dredging'. I put dredging in quotes because it usually involves water, but not in this case.

So, I put 2 and 2 together and asked! LOL

I'll get something worked out. Keep up the good work on your boat, and I'm another who's a little envious of your shop...very nice!
Greg
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:07pm
The bobcat's still sitting but the boat's coming along again. Removed some more bottom paint this weekend and about finished my new bunks.

Had to take 6 weeks off and build a carport but it's all finished now - so it's back to the boat!! I couldn't be happier.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:11pm
6 weeks for a carport??? hope that was in your spare time.
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

6 weeks for a carport??? hope that was in your spare time.

You haven't seen my carport it will eventually be a 26'x26' garage.

Weekends only and it was just me and the ten year old helper. I had to ditch a couple of weekends due to bad weather/car repairs/resetting concrete around posts after one fell with me.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:54pm
So is that a TN special or just good old redneck engineering for that carport?
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 4:02pm
I believe that would be good ol' redneck engineering. I actually built it mostly out of scrap I had laying around at the shop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic