NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBayhole of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 17>
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 1:09am
Steve,
Dont get me wrong... I dont have a problem if someone has a stereo in their boat. But, whats the point of lcd screens? might as well stay home in my easy chair. Besides could yo even see them in the daylight?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

The SICKEST Super Air Nautique EVER! This ultimate wakeboard boat is more than loaded it out of this world!

That's it??? Where's the custom seat backs that ensure a popped collar never goes limp? Where's the automatic cologne dispenser? Where's the freezer for my double chilled Sambuca? Where are the tube racks?!?!?

That may look sick at first glance, but there's plenty of work to be done.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 11:20am
Nothing like a good stereo, hearing the music while skiing or of course sharing your music of choice with the rest of the lake! Cannot imagine the TV monitors as being very functional, I can barely see my cell phone screen on a sunny day so what good would those screens be? The over the tower bimini's are also nasty looking IMHO.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 11:22am
I was thinking about bidding on that boat, but then I realized it had no disco ball, so it wouldn't do for me at all.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 11:23am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Cannot imagine the TV monitors as being very functional, I can barely see my cell phone screen on a sunny day so what good would those screens be?

Watching REMOVE at night. I'm surprised that you didn't think of that!!

Edit: Wow, our site just removed the word REMOVE! (skin flicks)

It doen't have much luck at removing the other unwanted posts though!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 11:42am
REMOVE
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2007 at 6:41pm
Must be one of those people with more money then sense. I know people like that at work they will buy something, dump tons of money into it. But the crap they buy with the money no one will ever use. Just silly. It's different if you want to buy an older boat and dump a bunch of money into restoring it.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 1:45am
good deal

This sure looks like a good deal . Maybe we should have BKH. go take a look at it .

But of course you have to contact the seller before you bid . Just like all the other items on eBay .

Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 2:39am
Can't make out the tags but my guess would be that boat is in Michigan not Cali.

Looks like a scam to me.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 2:48am
Makes me laugh Pat.

1)Photo doesn't look like San Diego.
2)No one winterizes a boat in San Diego (it's pretty much 60-80 degrees year round).
3) I live over 500 miles from San Diego.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 3:03am
Am I missing something? How can you get negative feed back by placing a bid and him removing it? All jokes about the fire aside, just how many heated garages are there in San Diego?I think Chris is right on the money."Do not email me thru ask seller a question my ebay email address is slow and dosen't work sometimes",how would he know, he has no feed back!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 11:48am
Possibly a scam, but I'm a gambling man and got a feeling about this boat. Roll the dice!

I reported it item to eBay. Notice that all the text is pasted in, you can't highlight anything.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 8:12pm
Brian I know you live in the north not south . I was being phicecious {sp} ficecious {sp} fisecious {sp]

I know how to say it but not spell it . Take your pick . Which ever floats your boat .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 8:16pm
Pat, I just went through this on another post!! I couldn't even find it in the dictionary so I had to call a friend. It's: facetious

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 9:13pm
The link says the item has been removed must have been a scam.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 10:24pm
Boat doc, did you give this guy info on this part or is he talking about someone else. Read the item description.

distributor on ebay
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 10:47pm
Yes I did, he is one of us, can't remember who. There was a post on our site as to who , what when and where..........
That unsurpassed vault of incredible info has once again opened to reveal more valuable info.Glad I stayed at that Holiday Inn Express
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 10:55pm
I was wondering if it was Boat doc, here I am reading along and the description mentions the boat doc. I had to ask, it was to funny.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2007 at 11:14pm
one of the nautique "freaks" or "fanatics", can't remember which.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 1:21am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

Brian I know you live in the north not south . I was being phicecious {sp} ficecious {sp} fisecious {sp]

I know how to say it but not spell it . Take your pick . Which ever floats your boat .

All in good fun Pat. I thought perhaps you were being F-A-C-E-T-I-O-U-S, but wasn't sure.
BKH
Livin' the Dream

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 10:27am
   A chevy distributor dosen't care about L/H-R/H rotation the cam turns the same only the crank rotates backwards.(the cam IS cut for a reverse firing order thou)
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

one of the nautique "freaks" or "fanatics", can't remember which.

Its Paul Carpenter, I can never remember if hes a freak or fanatic either.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

A chevy distributor dosen't care about L/H-R/H rotation the cam turns the same only the crank rotates backwards.(the cam IS cut for a reverse firing order thou)

Doc, you see this? This was my question when we spoke the other day. Sounds like a regular Chevy cam wouldnt work for RR, but youre right- they do turn the same way.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 11:48am
Impressive, its one thing when people reach celebrity status on our little site, but when
people start referring to CCfans by name on other national calibre sites or media, (ebay, drudgereport, utube, new york times, good morning america, Jay Leno....)and a single name is recognized (kind of like Cher or Liberace) now that is really impressive!!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 12:08pm
waterdog, don't wish to rain on your parade, BUT....
Mallory builds both types R/H and L/H
Some of their motors use a gear set up ;gear to gear crank spins r/h and cam spins l/h.
this is done in the 454 that 87BFN has....
Then there are R/H that use a timing chain set up,crank and cam spin reverse.Then the distr. drive gear must be cut backwards to spin the oil pump and rotor in the proper direction......
Yes you are correct that the distr. does not care, but there are two different drive gears .

YLM624BV is for right hand rotation
YLM624AV is convetional rotation
the gear is different
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

and a single name is recognized (kind of like Cher or Liberace) now that is really impressive!!

Larry are you setting me up for the big take down??????Just a dumb redneck doing what i do best,running my mouth and sharing that small amount of trivia that still resides in my tiny brain.
Same goes for my E-Bay name,Correctcraftfan, why, cause it is easy to remember.Also my first choice was taken,can you guess what that was?????
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 12:37pm
I haven't seen every possible comb - MY 305
(blue water 198 in the ref sec.) and the 355 4 bolt, is gear to gear reverse rotation with a DUI distributor. (78 ski tique) I've never seen a R/R with a chain. I'd like to thou!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 12:49pm
Ther is a buddy of mine that has a 38 foot house boat w/ twin Crusaders one left and one right.They are V-Drives built in the late 70,s.
They appear to be 350ci, and he installed two new starters before a trip down the Mississippi,one motor cranked and ran great, one motor just cranked.After chasing his tail for a day he brought me the starters.One is left and one is right rotation.
Just curios as to how crusader did it, rotation wise??????
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 1:02pm
My chevy starter is reverse rotation. Performance Marine in Houston Tx. built the 355.We never talked about a R/R with a timing chain in the details.I just didn't know there was such an animal.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2007 at 4:01pm
Just bought a set of "spare" gears on ebay from a "bacerds runin motur"

heres a link to the auction...btw, he doesnt have a clue when he says "This timing set has VERY low hows on it, there is no wear on the gears so this would be a good economical item to upgrade from your stock timing chain setup to a much stronger gear drive."
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 17>
  Share Topic