NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBayhole of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617>
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 1:29am
Its in Polk City, IA. He said he was going to take it to the Ozarks if we didn't buy it that day so I could have moved.

It was a sad ride home, that could be a great boat but he held firm at 3500. He said he had replaced a lot of original parts (seats, gauges and such) with all new stuff. He seemed way thrown off when I asked where it all was!

No offense to him tho. I'm sure he enjoyed the boat just as it is, just not for me.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 1:50am
Im with you Chris, definately not my style either.

Hey, you ever get that trailer?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 2:12am
I actually got it today. Left at 530 this am...got back a little before 8pm. It was a long day!

I'm going to get the Skier on it tomorrow if I get some free time. Its down here at school on my dads trailer so I'll just have to float it at the state park..hopefully I don't get in too much trouble!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 10:05am
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

What the hell is this? Not quite close to a 79. Maybe a 69? Is it original Pete?

79 Nautique

Greg,
All I can say is he must be in the upholstery business and not very good at it ether!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 4:51pm
Wow is that the nautique 2 sofa model.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2009 at 5:01pm
Do they make a fully enclosed camper top for that model? Does it have a hitch?
Brian
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 4:19pm
I guess he is now trying to up the bids using the CCFan Reunions. He even added the logo!

79 or whatever it is
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 4:50pm

I guess he is now trying to up the bids using the CCFan Reunions. He even added the logo!

79 or whatever it is

"BUY THIS BOAT AND ENJOY THE SKI NAUTIQUE CLUB BOAT SHOWS AND REUNIONS....JUST LIKE CAR SHOWS....THESE BOATS HAVE QUITE A FOLLOWING AND PROMOTE MANY CLUB SPONSORED EVENTS AND SHOWS. THIS BOAT WILL STAND TALL AT SUCH A BOAT SHOW!"

He obviously hasn't seen this thread! Is there even a "Nautique Club"? Didn't CC stop the Nautique owners club years ago?

The only thing that will "stand tall" at a show/reunion is those high back sofas he's got in there!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 5:05pm
Well in the judging my moneys on Ski Cuda to beat it.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 5:19pm
That may be a good ride for tullfooter to take to hooters?
Brian
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

He obviously hasn't seen this thread! Is there even a "Nautique Club"? Didn't CC stop the Nautique owners club years ago?

The only thing that will "stand tall" at a show/reunion is those high back sofas he's got in there!!

He must have the original paperwork offering a membership. Someone with a boat this nice is obviously the original owner. I am surprized he could bear to part with it. He problably doesn't have any more room for trophys.
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2009 at 8:36pm
When i saw this on e-bay, i couldn't even click on the ad, it was just too painful to look at
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2009 at 10:05am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

79 or whatever it is

I had to email the seller and ask him about the club he reffered to in the listing. He gave me a link to: Austrailia Nautiques and never mentioned CCfan, PN or even The 2001. I guess he didn't want me to find this thread on his boat!! However it's confusing because I did notice he added our CCfan logo along with his pictures?

I also asked if the boat was painted or gelled. He does claim the deck was gelled.

I also noticed it looks like he pulled the listing early - it still should be listed this morning. Reserve not met!!! I wonder what he is expecting???

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2009 at 2:06pm
Hey guys,    I was thinking of redoing the back seat of the Tique this winter. Which way do you think I should go?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2009 at 2:16pm
Larry,
Check your guest sign in on your own site.

BTW, do they have one of those sofas in white to match your existing?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2009 at 2:31pm
You can only fit a classic into a classic like a chesterfield sofa.

Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2009 at 10:05pm
Boat in storage, wish I had this one in my house!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 3:29pm
Holy crap, this ski isn't worth $59.99

Buy It Now $599.99, shipping is only estimated at $42.28...
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 5:14pm
Shipping went up to over $50 when I saw it
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 12:22am
Not sure this actually qualifies as "ebayhole", other than it says its been restored? (maybe a lonnnnggggggg time ago?)

Anyway a running 61 Compact Skier for 700 bucks opening bid, still looks like a pretty good deal?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 9:32am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Not sure this actually qualifies as "ebayhole"?

Steve,
You posted in the correct thread!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2009 at 12:31pm
LOL... I figured theres that many dollars worth of parts on the old boat.

I think this one sentance does fit the topic heading tho..

............."This boat has been restored and is well kept.".........

might be stretching the truth ....ever so slightly.   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2009 at 12:02pm
Not ebay, but certainly worthy of this thread:

1969 Ski Natique skiboat
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2009 at 1:21pm
Dang Tim...
I suppose you got first dibs on that rare SN....oh wait, its a "Natique"....imagine pulling 12 skiers with a tri-hull...Beautiful.... heck you even got room for 12 more friends in the boat...

just add a 4x4 wood tower, 12 people in the boat...viola,,,a wake board ride!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2009 at 8:35pm
Cypress Gardens? Huh. it looks more like it was on the TV show Flipper but even that one had i/o's not evanrudes
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 11:00am
This Ebay Ski Nautique posting should make you chuckle!

Turn wheel to the left, it goes to the right- turn the wheel to the right, it goes to the left!!!

Early Ski Nautique
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 11:22am

This Ebay Ski Nautique posting should make you chuckle!

Turn wheel to the left, it goes to the right- turn the wheel to the right, it goes to the left!!!

Early Ski Nautique

Greg,
That's what makes the boat a "Collectable"!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 12:40pm
"You are buying a 1969 Aristocraft 18' 8" V-haul runabout. I was told this was what Ski Nautique was prior to changing ownership".

We learn something new every day....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2011 at 1:05am
Anyone looking for a gold plated prop ?

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2011 at 1:16am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Anyone looking for a gold plated prop ?

At least the shipping is reasonable
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic