NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goose’s Boat pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goose’s Boat pics
    Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:51pm
Although the "Dude" has only posted three times and I remember some kind of conversation with him about the difference between us. HW, you're still the only guy here I've met face to face. This next year I'm going to make some efforts to meet some of you guys. And, HW, you still have the best signature out there.

The Dude abides.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:25pm
Very Nice Goose. I too like the color combo.

Best of luck with the boat.

Kyle
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:19pm
What a beauty. Certainly further reinforcement as to why the TSC 1 boats are my favorite design!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by the goose the goose wrote:

Hey " Dude "

the goose, be aware there is a member named simply "Dude" and also "The Dude". I've also never seen that color combination.
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:37am
Great looking boat! I liked the way you hid the registration numbers, alway hated putting them on. Although that motor cover could have used a workout..
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:29am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

I don't believe that I've seen that color combination before.

Me neither. Ive seen the light blue with gray, but never the zephyr/tan. Looks nice! Love the look of those 97-99 TSC1's.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 10:43am
I don't believe that I've seen that color combination before. That's cool. Nice ride Goose. Now go goose the wife!

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 9:42am
Boy that's one "satisfied" looking boat!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 4:15am
Goose,

I guess you could have been knick named after that guy from "Top Gun."

Very nice boat, and great looking kids!

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
the goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:27am
Hey " Dude "

I got the nickname " The Goose " because I play allot of golf and I tend to find the water hazards on a rather alarming consistency thus my regular playing partners coined the name " The Goose " and it stuck

Regards
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:05am
Looks nice, but you should really spend more time cleaning and polishing her instead of spending so much time with your wife.
Just kidding.
Congratulations!
Kurt
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:02am
Great looking ride....maybe the reason her panties were not on was because you were waxing the boat with them...worked pretty well too!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 2:51am
That water is tubing (I mean military weather beacon) water anyway.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 2:34am
beautiful boat goose. Why are you goose?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:27am
ok, i might pass up sex for that boat too. All is forgiven (almost)

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:00am
Nice boat Goose.
And based on the sticker on the truck, a very proud owner.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 12:23am
To be honest goose a lot of members have posted pics of their wives. But the boat looks sharp, very nice ride.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 12:17am
Alright Goose, I'll eat crow while its fresh.
I said you didn't have a boat. I was wrong. Very good looking boat.

Very shiny, but that should go without saying.

Now, post pictures of your wife so we can determine wether you made the correct decision.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:45pm
Sharp boat...great colors.

Rob
the goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:43pm

Sure hope this works,, been trying for days now

If it did you are staring at my baby. She is a 98 Gt 40.

The lake picture shows what appears to be a " tube " in the back of the boat, however it is actually ummm er a ,a, a new military weather beacon,, that um our Canadian Government asked me to place in the middle of the lake to help track the Taliban invading via the north pole sector,,,,, Yep just doing my civic duty

Regards

The Goose

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic