Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

acme 540 prop for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: acme 540 prop for sale
    Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:03am
Now that I am getting out of boating for a while I need to sell the acme 540 prop I have, it has about 20 hours on it and it is in perfect shape. I would like $300 for it.

Rob
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:17am
Tribal,

I hope you get it. I'm trying to sell one for $300 as well, but so far no one has offered $300.

Sorry to hear you are getting out of boating. Good luck.

Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 10:45am
Still offering 275.00 to buy either of the props.I'm offering that to either of you if you want to take it.The reason way I'm offering that is that I can drive to delta propeller and get the same prop for 325.00 brand new.Let me know if interested.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:39am
I'll take $275 if you pay for shipping just send by paypal to Tribal150@buckeye-express.com

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:59pm
I'll send you a money order or certified check because I don't have a paypal account,sorry.If the shipping is 25 dollars or more then it not really a good deal since I can go it for 325.00 brand new.Thats the reason I offered 275.00 for everything.Let me know.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:13pm
give me your zipcode. and I will split shipping 50 50

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:34pm
Florence,KY. 41042
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:13pm
I will see what it costs to ship, but I have had an offer for 275 plus shipping.

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:29pm
I understand tribal150,just let me know.I know you have to take the best offer.I would like to have it by next Wednesday because I heading to Dalehollow Lake for a week on a Houseboat trip.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 4:01pm
I am offering it to you first since you were the first to contact me on it, I will see what shipping is, and if you can send me the check I will get it out as soon as possible. What marina are you leaving out of. I go to dale hollow every year, out of eagle cove.

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 4:15pm
Used to go out of Star Point with a houseboat rental.We knew the owner at the time till she died of cancer and her nephew took over the resort.He got out of the houseboat rental business.So this year were going out of Wolf River with a houseboat.We usually stay near the Trooper Island area.Been going there for 30 years now,so I kinda know that lake like the palm of my hand.It started as a family vaction with kids to a family drunk fest.Just let me know the final price with shipping and I'll make the final decsion on it.I'll need your address so I can send the check out tomorrow.Like I said depending on shipping let me know.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 4:16pm
I will go to the post office later today.

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 4:22pm
ok
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 5:07pm
Looks like it will be about $10 shipping

Send to
Rob Reckley
3037 123rd St.
Toledo OH 43611

I will send the prop out Priority mail and it should take 2 days to get to you.

Rob
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 8:10pm
Rob,I have to apologise and I have to turn the prop down.Unfortunately I now have to go out and buy work boots for myself when my right boot blew out on me at work this afternoon.So the money that was going towards the purchase of your prop I now have to go buy new redwings.Rob I'm not kidding you on this and I am sorry.I really wanted that prop.I am glad though that you have another interested buyer in the prop so please feel free to sell it to that person.I wish I could have one business with you.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 2:37pm
Tribal-

Tried to reply to your email, but keeps bouncing back to me 'delivery status notification'

I just set up a paypal account and it is going to take a couple of days to activate.

...or I can mail you a check.

Whatever you want to do is fine. Just let me know.

Thanks-

Life is Good.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 2:13am
I can wait for the paypal, I don't know what the deal is with my e-mail, it may be my antivirus software, I am just not sure, just post here and I will check back.

Rob
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 8:59am
Guys it appears that this deal fell through, so the prop is still available if anyone wants it.

Rob
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 10:32am
Originally posted by bmiller bmiller wrote:

I now have to go buy new redwings.

Brian, I can appreciate the problem with the Redwings as I do know the cost is close to the cost of a prop. They are the finest and longest lasting work boot available and if you amortize the cost over the years of usage you will find they are a great deal. I too buy Redwing because of their quality but also because they are the only work boot/shoe manufacturer that makes a steel toe in a AA width!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
CJ Bech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Bech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 11:16am
$225 shipped
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 5:40pm
8122 and miller
Good call on the Red Wings
We have a precast concrete plant and I'm in my Red Wings 4462 steel toes 10+ hours every day. I buy them at a 30% off store that are common around MI. $137 out the door. Wouldn't buy any other boot.
Kind of like a boat. If you plan on spending time in one, why not buy a proven performer.
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 12:24pm
Hey Tull,

What kind of precast plant do you have? My company details architectural precast in Atlanta. You guys into architectural, structural, manholes, culverts, etc?
Greg

86 BFN
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 2:31pm
skicat
The company is Advance Concrete Products.
We do mostly underground structures; utility manholes, water retention tanks, tunnels, small bridges (AdSpan). We do produce small storage buildings. Probably, in the opinion of the guys on this site, are most important product is boat ramp planks.
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

CJ Bech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Bech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 12:22pm
How about $265 shipped
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 4:58pm
skicat and tull; Bet I spent some time in your products if you sell up in Ohio. Was a underground cable mtc splicer for OBT. Spent alot of time standing around the top and sitting down below. Sure made alot of money in them 'holes. Small world, huh?

john

PS to Rob: Why are ya gettin' out of boating...hope all is ok with you. Used to ski at Sandusky Bay with some guys from Toledo...senior moment...can't remember their names but I think they had a club in your area.

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:07am
CJ

If it doesn't sell on Ebay, then you have a deal.

Rob
CJ Bech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Bech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:53am
just want to know why anyone lists stuff to sell on here and never gets back to the persons wanting to buy,they would rather go to ebay and pay their high cost of fees and the idiots that come with the territory. if you have something to sell to educated persons,and it is a fair price ,then it will sell,everybody happy!
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 1:00am
I posted this first on here over 2 weeks ago, I had two people interested in it and both deals fell through, I then put in on Ebay, I had to let the auction go through, so I'm sorry you feel that you got screwed out of it, but I value my perfect feedback on Ebay, and I would never cancel an auction early just because someone contacted me after an auction started.

Rob
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 1:17am
Hey Rob,
Hope everything is going ok your way!?

You did end up selling your 76 on ebay a whle back,didnt you? Where did it go to?

Dont stay a stranger....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 3:07am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Hey Rob,
Hope everything is going ok your way!?

Dont stay a stranger....

Ditto Rob, hope all is well or getting better!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic