NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan Reunion In Waterski Magazine!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Briman Briman wrote:

Are the reunions at the same place every year? If so I may need to go to Green Lake in 2008 as it's only about 3 hrs away from me. Looks like you guys know how to have a good time. Coolers full of beer and plenty of food to grill are the only requirements right? And of course owning a CC. I told my wife she needs to learn how to tow our pop-up camper so we can take both on trips. Brian

Yep Brian, you've got us figured out.

Rob: Way to go!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Briman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:04am
I live right by Dubuque, Iowa....in Cascade. Did all of my early boating on the Chain of Lakes in Northern Illinois from about 1982 until 1992 back when I lived in the Chicago Burbs. Blarney Island was a nice place. The Thurs. nite boat races were cool. Saw a boat there one time it was so fast it launched into the air and fluttered down like a leaf. I bet it had to get at least 80 ft. off the water. It was some really tricked out outboard. They cancelled the races afterward, because it was too windy. The guy was ok though but his boat was trashed. Brian
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:52am
Wow.....I guess I'll have to go pick that up pretty quick.

Rob
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:50am
Brian , Where are you located ?
It is also not absolutly necessary to bring a CC . We welcome any boats . We are all a boating family with most having CC's in common
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Briman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:03am
Are the reunions at the same place every year? If so I may need to go to Green Lake in 2008 as it's only about 3 hrs away from me. Looks like you guys know how to have a good time. Coolers full of beer and plenty of food to grill are the only requirements right? And of course owning a CC. I told my wife she needs to learn how to tow our pop-up camper so we can take both on trips. Brian
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 10:17pm
the one boat that breaks down that year get's the photo op. you dog

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 10:00pm
Looks like the CCFan reunion made it to Waterski magazine! The picture shown is from last year and is mainly Rob Leinen's 97 SNOB in Green Lake 2006!!! Kudos! It's in the "Shortlines" section of the latest issue.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic