NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to get a new tranny dipstick.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Briman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get a new tranny dipstick.
    Posted: July-24-2007 at 1:41am
Does anyone know where to get a new tranny dipstick for a Velvet Drive in a 79 Ski Nautique? Mine the rubber is looking pretty worn and I'm afraid it may blow out soon if left the way it is. I'm only interested in a new one as I plan on restoring my boat piece by piece. Thanks, Brian
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 2:35am
skidim.com
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 2:40am
Brian, skidim is going to be one of your best sources in your project. You can call them and talk to Richard or Vince and they are pretty knowledgeable about parts. They'll know your boat well. If you aren't sure by looking on the web of what you want, give them a call.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 2:26pm
And if they are busy, the secretary will take a message and you'll actually get a call back!!!
Briman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:50pm
Thanks for the link. That place has it all. That was exactly what I was looking for.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic