NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Stickers
    Posted: July-03-2007 at 3:05pm
I have a set of these if anyone needs them. I believe they are for an early 90's CC.

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/88Skier/?action=view¤t=scan0001.jpg
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 10:49pm
Riley,
I can't see the pic, but I'm chasing decals.

What are they.?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 4:28pm
I don't know why they won't post. I'm using photo bucket.

They say Ski Nautique Exclusive World Championship Tow Boat. They have 5 medals on them and' 1993-1995-1997
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 4:32pm
1997SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1997SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 1:37am
Do you still have those stickers? When I bought my 97 Ski Nautique, they were not on the boat.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 4:08am
If someone is going to buy these to use LMK as I have a good friend who can make dupes if I can get one of the originals to him.This way anyone who needs them can get a set cheap !!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 9:11am
I still have the stickers and will give them to someone that needs them.
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 11:47am
They look great, i had one on my boat however they faded. I removed it and haven’t been able to find them, how much $? Can you send it to Aus?
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 2:50pm
I don't want anything for them, except postage to Australia. Postage is $4.50 to $21.00, depending on the method. I'm happy to see them go to someone that needs them.

If they're something that more than one person needs, maybe Ultrashots should get them and make copies. I don't care, I'm never going to use them and am happy to see someone on the site that needs them use them.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 3:05pm
I have some of these, also.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

If they're something that more than one person needs, maybe Ultrashots should get them and make copies. I don't care, I'm never going to use them and am happy to see someone on the site that needs them use them.

So send the original to ultrahots first, and once his guy makes the files you can send it back out to whomever is going to stick it on their boat.
waterbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 5:06pm
I need those decals, they are missing on my '97. I would be more than happy to pay you for them.
1997 SN 196
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 5:09am
Riley,
That would be great either way. Just read Hollywood's post. Good idea to get them copied, then every one can benefit.
Do you have an e-mail address so I can send you some details? Happy to pay for a copy.
Regards,
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 2:39pm
I would be willing to pay the postge to me and send them off after I get them to my sticker guy.This way someone gets the originals but we can still have them made for others if needed.He does great work and I am sure the cost will not be that bad on the reproduction ones.Let me know whatever you guys decide.
1997SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1997SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 2:54pm
Looks like a few of us would like those stickers, so lets let ultrahots have them to make more. Let us know when you get them. Thanks.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 2:58pm
How big is that decal in inches ? I can get an estimated cost from him today.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2007 at 1:39am
Originally posted by ultrahots ultrahots wrote:

How big is that decal in inches ? I can get an estimated cost from him today.

6.5" x 12.5"

email your address to me and I'll put them in the mail for you.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2007 at 2:24am
Shoot me an E Mail. ultrahots@charter.net
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2007 at 8:55am
Don’t forget about me..
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 9:23am
Were these put on the boats in pairs? I just realized I have 4 or 2 sets.
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 9:52am
Not sure. My e-mail address is waketime69@hotmail.com let me know what you want to do, Cheers..
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Were these put on the boats in pairs? I just realized I have 4 or 2 sets.

I dont believe so. The ones Ive seen were on the transom.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 1:42pm
If that's the case I've got one for everybody.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 2:30pm
Waterbug and 1997SN email me your address.
waterbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 3:16pm
My e-mail is armstrong25782@yahoo.com
1997 SN 196
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 4:12pm
Ultrashots and waterbug, they're in the mail.

Waiting on addresses from Ronstar and 1997sn.

I don't want $ for them, but if you want, when you receive them and if you like them, send something to Keith. Thanks

1997SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1997SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2007 at 1:30pm
Riley,

My email is twburnham@comcast.net

Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2007 at 4:33am
Riley, I have sent you address, Cheers..
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2007 at 1:01am
Got it today.Thanks.I will get it out to the sticker guy tomorrow.Does anyone still need one ? I will forward the original off to someone who needs it when I am done.
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2007 at 2:27am
Riley,
Should have mail from me over the next day or two,
Cheers..
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic