NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First weekend of fun with pics!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First weekend of fun with pics!
    Posted: May-29-2007 at 11:57am
Welp all went well put 17 hours on the boat this weekend ran great but im still sorting out a little high rpm miss. It is ignition related becuase the tach jumps around when it starts to miss but other than that it ran like a champ at kneeboarding and skiing speeds. Heres some crappy pics on the only sunny day we had. I will get some better ones in the next few weeks. More good news she only takes on enough water to kick the auto bilge on once a day given it was raining in it alot too.
behind the cabbin.

anchored by the island.

the pretty new interior full of crap haha.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 7:38pm
Sorry for the lack of girls in the pics. They tend to not come out on the lake and or stay true to their first plans when the weather isnt so nice. pussies haha.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 9:43pm
There's nothing to ski on in that boat.
Tim D
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

Tim, there's flip flops!

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 12:13am
Love the boat. looks totally cherry..... Babes will be crawling all over you in no time with that nice ride And of course, you will have pics to prove it !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 2:32am
Tim thats the beauty of under bow storage my skis are in there;) also it was chillin time so the kneeboards were in the cabbin. Thanks for the compliments we did snach a few chicks that last day while it was docked but we had to pull the boat out and go home.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 11:05am
Wow nobody must like the old 2001 to much.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 11:58am
It's a great looking boat Zach. Wish I had been able to own a boat like that when I was 20.

Now, on the other hand, at 20, we old farts expect you to have it loaded with a bunch of 20 something young ladies BKH
Livin' the Dream

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

"We don't need no stinking skis!!!"

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 3:46pm
Haha yea BKH Turns out girls dont come out on the lake unless the weather is perfect and they lie about coming to see us or calling which is typical. That day at the island tho we snagged one hott chick from to buff dudes im sure they were happy and we met some girls from a surrounding town that we didnt know had a cabbin up there so next time is should go down haha. Ill show my skis next time since everyone was cranky they werent in the boat. Might get some vids and some action shots too.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 3:56pm
Very nice boat. You're gonna have a blast with it this summer. As BKH said, wish I had a nice boat like that when I was that young! 17 hours is alot in one weekend!!!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 8:50pm
We were up there for 4 days 6 strings. But we had 5 people that all wanted to ski and kneeboard so we tore it up all weekend even in the bad weather and did alot of pleasure cruising.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 2:39pm
the girls were with thier boyfriends
"the things you own will start to own you"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Ill show my skis next time since everyone was cranky they werent in the boat. Might get some vids and some action shots too.

Don't forget about the kneeboard, quinner is really into that discipline he'd appreciate some pics/video especially if you're wearing neo shorts.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 4:10pm
Hahahahah nice Hollywood. We will be sure to pick up some green and pink shorts although i think we could sub all of the pink and teal 80's barefoot suits that are still up there that my friends like to wear haha. We will have to get some vids. Did I mention the air off that wake is the best ive ever got before. So easy to throw off an airal 360. The wake has a big roostertail at 30mph where i slalom but im sure it will be smaller when all 5 of my well over 200 pound friends arent in the boat. BTW eric they were probably with someone cooler than me(yea right Im the one with the correct craft).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic