NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

attn: 67nautique312

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: attn: 67nautique312
    Posted: May-23-2007 at 10:26am
Paul, Your engine looks great from a distance but can't see if you need a set of these or not. Found a guy on marineengine.com that has reproduced them.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 10:49am
Pete,

Damn good find friend!!!

I will be getting those....... Going for best of show this year......The paragon beat me out last year....And rightfully so....What an awesome boat.......I think the only way to win against that boat is if chuck doesn't show up this year....

thanks for the info.....i WILL look it up.

You are comming to green Lake Reunion this year right?

See ya there!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 10:56am
Paul, Yes i'll be in GL. I don't want to miss talking with you about our 312's.

The decals are in the discussion board under Ford Interceptor. here's his email address:

steve-312decals
E-mail Address(es):
shilpisch@sbcglobal.net

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:02am
Pete,

Just got the 312 short block back from the machine shop.....align bore 30 over balanced crank,rods and matched pistons, planed block, port matched intake/heads......Those valve covers and decals are just what i've been looking for! should make it look more original...And i know how much you like original......I just put on a new swim plattform also......Sorry. I think that's gonna be as far as un-original as i go?

thanks again.....cant wait to show it to ya at green Lake!!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:22am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Going for best of show this year......The paragon beat me out last year....And rightfully so....What an awesome boat.......I think the only way to win against that boat is if chuck doesn't show up this year....

You better look out Paul, Im betting Pete's Atom will give you a run for your money too!

Gonna be lots of nice looking boats at GL this year... I just hope Im up and running by then!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:31am
Yes i agree.......Pet's atom is all original too.......Hell i don't really care about the award's just love see'n all those awesome boat's and meeting the people and swapping stories.....

TRbenj......What do you have left to do on your boat to have it there this year?

paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:33am
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

TRbenj......What do you have left to do on your boat to have it there this year?

More like what I dont have left to do! Some engine work, carpet, interior, trailer projects... the list goes on.

GL should be a blast- I cant wait!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:45am
Paul,

You don't know how much it hurts that I'm not making it to GL; but, the only award I possibly could win there would be, "Most Interesting Bilge."

Shout out at me when you're ready to take those two old girls for a spin (and, yes I'm talking boat).

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 11:45am
Pete,

Didn't know if you had seen this pic. or not.....but anyway here is the 312(before decals)

Just got an e-mail from steve....so we sill see about the decals.

paul,

67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 12:31am
Paul; Love the pics of your boat. Just wish I was gonna be at GL to see it and your "crew" in person!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 9:37am
jbear,

We will miss the CCfan site leader that you are......wont be the same without ya there...!! Maybe next year?

Thanks again for the compliments...

How's you boat comming along.....Are you painting and decal's yet?

paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 9:49am
Paul, I have seen your engine picture before but loved seeing it again. I can't remember if I have asked you, did it originally have the YH carter side drafts? Did your change them out for a performance upgrade?

And no Reid, I'm not considering doing it to my 312. Non original with a hole in the dog house!! I'd would need a brain transplant to do that!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 10:38am
pete,

yes it did have the carter side drafts and i still have them.....That's a Blue thunder intake......

paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 10:48pm
Paul: Next year, I hope. Gotta meet some of you guys. Or...the next time I am at Chuck's we will be by to see that beautiful boat. BTW....was surprised by your comment on the "age" post.....thought you were younger!

I have not done anything to the '80 yet. MM is having his done by a guy that I think is gonna do mine.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:25am
Jbear,

When you come out this way we will set you up........If you need a place to stay i have ton's of room at my house.....we WILL Definatly take both boats out for a cruise and let jbear ride in a couple of 60's boats for a while.....Thanks for the compliment on age......Man sometimes i feel older and sometimes younger.....but for the most part i am trying to live life to the fullest while i can!! Life is to short and doing it while i am able!

See ya sometime soon?

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:34am
Jbear,

forgot to ask......How far away from MM and Reidp do you live?.......Thought i might make a journey down that way someday and check out Reidp's toybox and hang out with you and MM(At the sandbar)
Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:37pm
Paul: MM is only about 40 minutes away. Don't see him enough. Cool guy with a very nice lady friend. Reid actually lives in North Carolina. But he visits down here, has a trailer in the Keys at the coolest place you've ever seen. He has offered it to C/CFANers and it would be a mistake to pass it up. We have a few cool places to show you on the Chain of Lakes or we could visit the famous sandbar. Just come on down. You would enjoy a visit here in Jan or Feb.

I will take you up on the ride in the 60's boats. Chuck and I tried to get his in the water but the ice stopped us. Hope its gone by now!

Agree on the "do it all" comment. Always wanted to jump outa a plane so mrs jbear, bless her heart, got me a tandem jump for Christmas. Just took it a few weeks ago. Awesome! Gotta do it all...life's short!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:47pm
we are heading out to go Reids toy box in about an hour, dont worry I will get tons of pics of his boats and the race and maybe even some bobbies if they happen to walk in front of the camera!!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:49pm
oops.. forgot to log her out again!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:52pm
paul...anytime your down this way feel free to stop on by, maybe we can put some heads on your boat!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2007 at 2:53pm
Mark,

Sounds good to me!!

I think i'd rather go to the sand bar than work on the boat keep those pics. rolling in!
I like those Donzi's.....Very nice Boat's ! Gotta get me one of those things.

paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic