NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 Barefoof Nautique Hull Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 Barefoof Nautique Hull Decals
    Posted: November-12-2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by WawaJack WawaJack wrote:

The pictures I tried to put on here were to large. Send me a note and I can send you the pictures. Thanks

Swiper, How do I send these pictures to you. They are too larger to post here.

posting pictures thread in off topic section

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
WawaJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WawaJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2010 at 11:10am
Swiper, How do I send these pictures to you. They are too larger to post here.
Jack
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2010 at 7:29pm
Any large format screen printer can print white on a clear vinyl substrates and then premask with adhesive and liners.. Mic out the thickness of the decal material and find a screen printer. Any of the guys doing full vehicle wraps can do this, or know who can. Remember, screen printer, not digital imaging...

If you can't find one call the ink companies like Nazdar,Rucco,Sun Chemical and ask them who are the large format shops in your area...

Good luck on this important task..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

WawaJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WawaJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2010 at 4:46pm
The pictures I tried to put on here were to large. Send me a note and I can send you the pictures. Thanks
Jack
WawaJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WawaJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2010 at 4:41pm
I found a company in Wis that can make the feet
Tera Arbuckle
Vinyl Graphics
215 N. 10th St
Oostburg, WI 53070
1-800-521-1884
FAX # 920-564-3484
Web: www.vinylgraphics.net
Here is some pictures of mine and the proofs they made
Jack
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2010 at 4:20pm
Thanks for the help Pete.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

http://www.nautiqueparts.com/decalhullbarefootnautique1989and1990.aspx

http://www.nautiqueparts.com/decalcompetitionbarefootnautiquetransom1989-1991.aspx

Side and back decals

link 1
link 2

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2010 at 12:56am
http://www.nautiqueparts.com/decalhullbarefootnautique1989and1990.aspx

http://www.nautiqueparts.com/decalcompetitionbarefootnautiquetransom1989-1991.aspx

Side and back decals
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2010 at 1:52pm
has anyone reproduced these decals ?? i really need the 2 feet on the back of the boat. does anyony have a close up picture of them ??
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 4:57pm
i have my pictures with the original decals and its a bit diferent.

the rear decal i got n.o.s.

the pinstripe is original and the teal was re-emmerond (painted)

my boat has 175 original hours.

the decals did show under the paint slightly.

one other thing, my guy who put the decals on, said it was cheap material.
joelord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 4:42pm
Did you get the pinstrips as well done or just the lettering. Why do you say that the lettering looks to big? i think it looks great. When the old letters were removed did they leave a shadow? Maybe it was good that they were a bit bigger to cover this. Did you have the rear done too?
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 4:02pm
here is a decal i had made for the windshield.

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 3:58pm
here is a picture of the new decals

i think they need to be a tiny bit smaller, but are good for now.

Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 12:57pm
this is the place who is doing these decals

remember they are not exact duplicates.
plus they are for either a 1989 or 1990 barefoot nautique.

http://www.vinylgraphics.net/

talk to ryan

mine are being put on my boat this morning. i will post pictures tonight
joelord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 12:26pm
What happened to you? I hope all is well. I havent heard anything
joelord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 5:52pm
My number is 617-293-0251, I would love to here how it turned out and how much it is. Thanks
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 10:30am
hey joe, i live in western mass and had the barefoot decals reproduced. do you need a set ?
joelord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 12:50am
Well? I need to know how this all played out? I live in central mass and would be willing to go see the finished product. Please let me know what happened and if everything looks good. Were there any other struggles ... like installing the graphics? HELP
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:43pm
sorry double post.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:42pm

I see here that you were able to get 89 BFN decals. I have a side set that is white. I'm looking for the rear that reads COMPETITION BAREFOOT NAUTIQUE and the feet. My boat is white with red center. The decals are black with the white shadow. Can anyone help me with the stern decals. I've received a couple of emails lately that someone actually has had these made. If you could contact me and let me know where I could have some made and if you have a set up cost I will be willing to help with that. A '90 would even work the font is the same and I could have the shadow and grid made off these.
Thanks for everyone help
Jack

i can get you the decals cheap in any color you want.

i am still interested in purchasing your white decals.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:36pm
do you want to sell the original set ?
WawaJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WawaJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:33pm
I see here that you were able to get 89 BFN decals. I have a side set that is white. I'm looking for the rear that reads COMPETITION BAREFOOT NAUTIQUE and the feet. My boat is white with red center. The decals are black with the white shadow. Can anyone help me with the stern decals. I've received a couple of emails lately that someone actually has had these made. If you could contact me and let me know where I could have some made and if you have a set up cost I will be willing to help with that. A '90 would even work the font is the same and I could have the shadow and grid made off these.
Thanks for everyone help
Jack
Jack
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:31pm
for the record i have each letter scanned for a 89 or 90 barefoot nautique. myself and ryan at http://www.vinylgraphics.net/ have reproduced the hull decals (both sides) the only thing i didnt like about the decals was the feet. i am mailing him the original feet decal to reproduce them exactly. i will mail them out today to him.

ps: i found an original set of decals for both sides but they were greay in color, i needed the white.

what year and color do you have ?
soleskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 12:15pm
Swiper thank you for your reply are you saying that you already have your new lables or you have all the letteers for reproduction.If you have new lables can you or did you get the files. If the latter we can make some arrangements so I can reproduce them for you. I have original lables for the transom that I can reproduce. Soleskier
soleskier
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2008 at 11:11pm
i have all the letters
soleskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soleskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2008 at 7:46pm
This is soleskier again i can also work with a.tiff file there was a member that had the barefoot natique lables in .a tiff file
soleskier
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 9:57am
which guy did you use ??

i just talked to my guy and he is re-doing the feet. i am sending him the actual decal so he can copy it.
barefoot86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barefoot86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 1:02am
just ordered mine today. I am also working with the vinyl guy to get the stern ones done. I have sent him some pics, but will trace my old ones for him to work with....when i find time to go to the boat.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 8:33pm
i havent put them on yet, i will post one when i get them on. they look really good except the feet.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 9:48pm
Hey Swiper, haven't seen you around in a while...hope you are well! Did you ever post a finished pic?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic