Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fenders

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fenders
    Posted: May-05-2007 at 1:55am
Any CC trailer fenders 4 sale ? I will pay top $$$ My 82 CC trailer needs them.My homeade ones are ok, but I need OEM . Thanks , DAN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2007 at 12:45pm
Dans, I have delt with this company. If they were purchased fenders then they may have them. Are they the round type?

www,etrailer.com

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2007 at 12:53pm
Dans, I just went into our ref section and found that in 82 the fenders were still the trapizoid shape. Your best bet would to have a local fabricator cut, bend and weld up a new set. My 77 has the same fenders and the bottom flanges that bolt to the trailer frame were almost compleatly rotted through. I cut what was remaining off and made angle brackets out of aluminum diamond plate. It makes for a great stepping point.

Are these your fenders? You mentioned that you had homemade ones but believe me CC trailers always looked "homemade". I think it was the Doc who said they were made by Buba's trailer and screen door factory! In 3000 sq. ft. of converted hog barn!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic