NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyless ignition issue

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyless ignition issue
    Posted: April-09-2007 at 7:14pm
So my new keyless igntion says that you can hook up the ignition module to the tachometer in order to prevent accidental abuse of the starter by pressing the start button by accident. Well my tach has 3 wires going to it, a purple one on the left, grey in the middle, and black on the right. Anyone have an idea of which one i should try and hook up to the module?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Bremsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bremsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 7:35pm
I'm pretty sure you want the grey one. Black is ground and purple should be switched ignition.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 7:52pm
ok. Thats what i figured cause when i wired the module to the original ignition wires i had red +, black -, and purple which i figured was related to the 12 volt ignition.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic