Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The ’Silver Nautique 2001’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 9:09am
Since the Silver Nautique has the metal flake in the paint, would it the same or more difficult to try and wetsand the gel?
Seeing Keith has lowerd his price again has me thinking hard.... I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed that boat yet.... If he were closer.... I did go to New England for my current SN.... hmmmmm... uh, honey
d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 9:30am
Wow, I can't believe that 10k is all that is being asked for this great boat. Thats an amazing boat, especially with that new CC steering wheel cap on it. Haha
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 9:31am
I agree, Keith's boat is hard to pass up. If I was upgrading from my 1980 Nautique again, I'd buy Keith's boat. His price is lower than some of the standard Ski Nautique's. The Silver Nautique is a keeper, as well as the Paragon. You watch, the price of the Silver Nautique in 10 or 20 years will still be $10-$12K. Hopefully we'll keep Keith's boat in the CorrectCraftFan.com family.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 9:47am
Hye Guys,
Yes, I lowered the price to see if I could move the Silver in time for me to get a new boat before spring comes to NE. I have several people seriously looking but they're all far away so they are understandably taking their time to figure out logistics.

If it doesn't sell in another week or two, I'll be keeping her another season with little complaint.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 9:51am
duffnit,
The metal flake gelcoat buffs just like the other gelcoat. Looks great with just a little elbow grease.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 10:49am
I love the metal flake look. I wish more boats had the option of a flake look today.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 11:03am
Keith, love your boat!! It's very tempting to me. Personally I hope you keep it, but I certainly understand your reasoning.

Guess I've got "boat envy"!

d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 5:12pm
No idea about the status of Big Steve's boat. I haven't seen him or his boat for 4-5 years.

The last I saw it, it would have needed a ton of work to bring it back to life.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 12:33am
Well guys, received the deposit on my Silver just now. So, I've marked it as 'sold'.

#50 Silver Nautique will be making a 3,068 mile trip accross the country to Monre, WA - traveling via Osborne Inboard Transport.

Congratulations Peter, you are going to love it.

Now, anyone know of a good deal on a 93 SNOB?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 1:33am
Keith...congrats on the sale of you boat, hes a lucky man, I wanted that one myself!

There is two very nice 94-sport-nautiques on Craigslist Austin!!

IS a sport and a snob the same thing??
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Well guys, received the deposit on my Silver just now. So, I've marked it as 'sold'.

#50 Silver Nautique will be making a 3,068 mile trip accross the country to Monre, WA - traveling via Osborne Inboard Transport.

Congratulations Peter, you are going to love it.

Now, anyone know of a good deal on a 93 SNOB?

-Keith

Keith, I was going to tell you if you towed it out to Green Lake in July, I'd buy it..... I hope it's going to a good home... Congrats !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 8:24am
Could this be a ccf record for furthest distance travelled?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 9:08am
Keith,

How much is it going to cost the new owner to have that boat shipped across country like that?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 2:36pm
The original quote was over $4,500 (which isn't bad considering it's over 3,000 miles). We were able to work out a little better deal as the new owner was very flexible on delivery time (i.e. could be combined with other boat deliveries).

What's great about Osborne is that they are fully insured and they know what they are doing. They have a great reputation that made all the differce for me. I couldn't have sold my boat without their service.

I think this is definitely a record distance for CorrectCraftFan.com. The boat is in ME right now so it's actually going even further! This is about as far as you can get within the continental US. Just goes to show you the value of these boats - even after 20+ years.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2007 at 5:26pm
Keith glad to hear you got it sold. Now we have to find you another one. Sorry the one in Jackson didn't pan out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic