FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hangin’ with bkhallpass

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hangin’ with bkhallpass
    Posted: February-28-2007 at 12:50pm
I'm heading out to CA for business next week and will be catching up with Brian a couple of nights - see Denese again and meet the new little one ... maybe event get a ride in the Super Air.

My wife and some friends are meeting me out there later in the week where we'll be skiing (snow skiing) Lake Tahoe (Squaw, Alpine, SugarBowl, Kirkwood, Heavenly, etc.) for eight days.

I'm not sure what my Internet access will be in the mountains so I may be away from the site from March 8-17. If I can, I'll be checking in.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 12:52pm
Sounds like fun, jealous.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Sounds like fun, jealous.

know doubt, but hey Brian extra hand for the project boat?
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 2:22pm
Perfect time to go to Tahoe......... 6 feet of new snow this week, with more to come. You will have some great skiing.

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 5:49pm
Well, I don't think we'll be getting Keith involved in the project, but if anyone wants to help, by all means, come on out.

Keith we look forward to seeing you. Give me a call and we'll nail down the cocktails/dinner plans. Regards, BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 9:21pm
Oh man, what are we gonna do without Keith lookin' over us?

Jealous, sounds like a fun trip.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 10:46pm
look out the inmates will be running the joint.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 11:26pm
In California, who can tell the difference?

Just kidding, Brian.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:01am
Great time for you two guys. Come to Houston some time.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 7:32am
We're gypsies in the palace, he's left us here alone
The order of the sleepless knights will now assume the throne
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:09am
Well, I'd leave the site in Ken's hands but I'm afraid I’d get back to pages and pages of half naked women (and men).

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:40am
Good thinking Keith. Maybe you can leave it in 79's hands, but he'd probably fiddle with it so that we could type in bkhallpa$$ without it getting modified, so as to help him express his points more clearly than he does now.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 1:17pm
Just a thought. I say give 79Nautique a break. In my opinion, he has been noticably kinder and more patient recently. That doesn't happen by accident. He's made the effort to tone back his style, while at the same time offering answers. It even seems to me that lately, he's been explaining the reasoning behind many of his answers rather than just throwing it out as gospel.

It just seems to me that you get what you ask for. If we expect a harsh style from 79, he'll deliver. Personally, I prefer the more laid back approach. BKH
Livin' the Dream

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 1:33pm
Just jokin' around Brian, Wasn't trying to be critical of anyone (delivered in the same vein as Keith's comment on Ken's scantilly clad women).
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 2:36pm
I know Larry. I've never seen you critical of anyone on this site. Just sayin'. . . BKH
Livin' the Dream

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 6:43pm
BKH, I have noticed the difference in 79 Nautique's demenor myself and was going to start a post to 79 and ask, "Who are you and what have you done with 79."
hasbeenskier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 7:22pm
hey I know how to get around all the BS if I want to you should have seen me rip the NY a$$wipe last year on planetnautique after he bad mouthed one of the reunion's sponcer's (sp)

edit wow it didn't dollar sign the one word I'll have to use that more now
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:32pm
Now, how did a simple message about me going to CA turn into a post where I need to edit out 'bad words'.

Brian, I'll give you a call tomorrow to work out the details.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:52pm
just messing around Keith, thought it was pretty tame all and all

it did suprise me on the one though was expecting the dollar signs to show up automaticly.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:16pm
Ya, 79 has cooled it down a bit. AND it was good seeing him and the others working on Jbears 80
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

hey I know how to get around all the BS if I want to you should have seen me rip the NY a$$wipe last year on planetnautique after he bad mouthed one of the reunion's sponcer's (sp)

edit wow it didn't dollar sign the one word I'll have to use that more now

hahaha.... wow...

~NY AssWipe ;)
I Nautique, therefore I am.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 1:20am
The mysterious Keith has made an appearance in California. Keith and his sister Karen joined us for dinner this evening. Good people. I hope you all get a chance to meet Keith. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:22am
Brian you look different without that I.V. line attached to your forearm
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:03am
Brian you look different without that Beer attached to your hand
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:50am
Mysterious and elusive- hahaha
Glad you guys were able to hook up out there.
Have fun at the trade shows/ conference and say hey to lil' k for me-
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:08am
Chris squared, I'm sure the IV line has something to do with it. But, the aforementioned beer, probably has more to do with it. I was pretty sick when I attended Greenlake. I'd lost over 20 lbs in a month. I've now put it all back on.

Gary, Keith said you've got quite the lake setup back there. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 12:30pm
Hope you guys had a good time and I'm sure Keith's ready to hit the slopes.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 5:33pm
cool bk. Thanks for the pic. Keith, we're really grateful for this site. Glad to see two of our very best together.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2007 at 9:36pm
Gotta agree with the Dude: how cool to see these two guys together. Thanks for the pic!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2007 at 9:52pm
Good picture. Looks like it was a little cool outside. Brian, was that your back yard?
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic