Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

color codes.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cableguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cableguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: color codes.
    Posted: February-21-2007 at 11:47pm
who can I contact for cc color codes....restoring 83 2001 to original

thx roger
cableguru8@aol.com
Roger
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 5:15am
Roger, what colors are you refering to, gel coat or graphic paint? The reference section may tell you what colors they are by name but not by code. I am restoring an 81 S.N. and although I know the hull is Ivory Taffy, I cut a 1.5" hole out of the gunnel underneath a step plate where the sun had never affected the original gel. Then I had it matched perfectly.
hasbeenskier
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 6:46am
cableguru, Minicraft of florida or U.S. Composites will be able to match gel coat colors with your hull # molded into the transom.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 8:58am
I have the correct color codes and Mfg, put out by Correct Craft for that year. They were in the orginal paper work of a boat, I bought a few years ago I would be happy to fax you this info, if you like.
David T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic