NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Barefooting Videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 3:09pm
Ken,

I am once again inspired by your friend's back deep. For years and years (again with no one to teach me or for me to watch) I tried backwards barefooting. Tried back deeps (long line, I never had a boom) knee boards, stepping off, a few tries in the early 90s short line on a boom. Almost made it a couple times. Could never do it.   Gave up at that point. Right equipment and right opportunity, I still wouldn't mind giving it a try. Still not too old...yet...to achieve one more life goal. Don't Tim or Brad have a boom?

Larry
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 3:44pm
Yes, Larry, I know Brad has a boom. My buddy, Dan made back deep runs all the time. I have some great footage of him doing some long-line tumble-ups. Pretty cool stuff. You should stay at it, Larry.

Counting the days, Larry. Time to get the CCF step off ski sanded and painted.

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:17pm
This one's from the Dawg's pretty cool
barefoot start

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:21pm
Ken, decent vid.

Speaking of decent vids, anybody seen the vid with st. onge and the footin females in bikinis?

check out the vids over at barefootcentral.com

hot in here with st. onge
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Brad has a boom.

Shhhhh... I think its borrowed from Keith!

I have a boom, and Id like to learn to do a back deep as well, Larry. I tried it once years ago, but didnt have much luck and didnt stick with it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:27pm
Can't seem to get it up, Alan. Does it take time to load?

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:31pm
I have a few vids at the mansion but won't be able to post them until Tuesday.

Anybody near Harrisburg, PA? (Boiling Springs)
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:33pm

Can't seem to get it up, Alan.

Ken

Sounds personal, not sure if Alan cares.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:36pm
LOL,, I truly meant the barefoot start video. I don't think I'd discuss my junk with Alan.

Let's see some vid's, Kurt.

Ken
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 4:55pm
Here's another good one with St. Onge and females footin in bikinis. There is a good crash shot where he is holding a girl in his arms.

gofastfilms video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Ken

Let's see, so far we've had videos of Ken swallowing, he showed us his nuts, talked about his friend pulling him and now he can't get it up.

Just kidding Ken, you know I'm just Riding ya!!!!

ps. I can't get any of these videos to work here, got to watch em at home on my own time, what's this world coming to?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Ken

Let's see, so far we've had videos of Ken swallowing, he showed us his nuts, talked about his friend pulling him and now he can't get it up.

Just kidding Ken, you know I'm just Riding ya!!!!

ps. I can't get any of these videos to work here, got to watch em at home on my own time, what's this world coming to?

Wonderful, now Alan is "Riding" me.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by scottb scottb wrote:

Here's another good one with St. Onge and females footin in bikinis. There is a good crash shot where he is holding a girl in his arms.

gofastfilms video

Nice "pile driver" she got there... Cool vid..
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 6:56pm
Crash and burn, PLBC style

PLBC step attempt
Compilation
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 8:20pm
PLBC, glad your still alive.

Life is Good.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 8:49pm
HW, that spray can't be serious. It's like theres someone with a fire hose on the side of the boat. Great footage.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 9:07pm
Motivated by these vids, I just found a huge cache of footing "footage" from the 2003, 2004 season. It will be up soon.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 11:37pm

Can't seem to get it up

Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

It will be up soon.

Does this have anything to do with the nut diet?? Brokeback Barefooters!!

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 10:04am
Appropriately titled Kevin.

The only clip you have of myself is a wipeout.   Tuesday I will throw some up. Jonny boy does an acrobatic maneuver when attempting a back deep and some other footin clips.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 10:37am
PLBC, you have only 1 wipeout, me and Johnny have multiple! We'll show them your skillz with the boom-to-rope trick. I didn't feel like chopping existing video last night, just put up what was already made.

The spray is real, will be getting the boom extension and possibly angling it more forward to get out of the way.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

The spray is real, will be getting the boom extension and possibly angling it more forward to get out of the way.

That will help a little but it's still murder, you should try the 81 some day, it's even worse. I get major bruises on my thigh from it.

Sorry, no video to show but I'm feeling every one of those face plants right along with you. I had video of one of the smoothest toe holds I've ever done ending in a cla$$ic eyelid peeler. That would have been good for a laugh but I think most of my archives got filed right along with my first wedding album.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 12:13pm
Awesome footage, Kevin and Kurt. The short-line starts look difficult. Some nice digga's there too. Was is my computer, or around four minutes in you had a slight high-end skip to the engine? Great stuff!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 12:16pm
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Is it just the SN 2001's that kick that amount of spray or do they all do that? That's why I hate doing tumble-ups off the boom.

Ken
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 12:51pm
Hooooly sh*t!! Nice one PLBC!! the good news is that your eyes got a good cleaning...though i dont know if thats even necessary...Nice vid Hollywood.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 1:12pm
You guys are Rock Stars on Water........... when I grow up, I want to be able to do the things you do !

Thanks for the great Vids..... definitely a pain and pleasure fetish/addiction.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 1:29pm

[Is it just the SN 2001's that kick that amount of spray or do they all do that?

The spray has been reduced on each hull since the 2001. I havent put the boom on the '90 yet, but I dont remember the '92 being that bad.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 1:42pm
Tim,

We should give your boat a try with a boom. A boom extention would help too, as stated by Hollywood. That spray is nasty on the body.

We'll just have to pick up an '07, 196 tomorrow, Tim. Your new truck would look great pulling it!

Ken
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 1:50pm
I have an '00 Sport, and with the boom extension, the spray isn't much of an issue for tumble ups.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 2:25pm
Sounds like our solution, thanks for the input, Scott. Now if I only owned a boom.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic