Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Original interior

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original interior
    Posted: February-07-2007 at 11:13am
I get a lot of comments on my "splash green" interior on my 72 marauder and I was wondering how may of you guys have the original interior in your old boats? I just cant believe how well it looks for being 35 years old!

Does anyone know how many Marauders were made in 1972 and why is there no other marauders on this site? Does anyone have any pictures or information on the marauder besides the 1973 that is in the references? I would love to see another one!

This is my friend Mark and that is me riding behind my boat this summer on our secret hideaway in ohio! ( the calmest water you have ever seen, all the time)
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 12:44pm
niice green interior, where in Ohio are you?

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 12:47pm
Another Maurader (1970)

Not an original by far, but there's one hanging out on craigslist right now. Tampa Bay area. This is the only other one I've ever seen. Your's is definitely cool. Nice job.

-JMurph
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 2:06pm
I am located in Sidney, about an hour north of Dayton on I 75.

Are you in Ohio Nate?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 2:29pm
Yeah, I'm in Rossford(Toledo), I've been to Sidney a few times for soccer tournaments.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 2:39pm
What lake or river do you use your boat at?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 3:32pm
99% of the time @ Lake Seneca up in the NW corner, but every year when we take it out of storage we bring it home to do some work on it, then I'll go out on the Maumee River a couple times. How about you?

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 3:43pm
Sidney is only a couple of hours from Cincinnati, calm water? Good access? Camping?
Sounds like it would be worth the drive.
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 4:31pm
Sidney is only about an hour and 45 from Cincinnati. I am a member of an old boat club there and I am really the only one who uses it so it is our little slice of heaven, we have a one mile pa$$ that is just wide enough for a skier/wakeboarder! It is tight, but not to tight :) We have our own island to camp on too, and a great little bar right across the street! The whole one mile is tree lined and has a hill to the west side so no wind can get to the water and since we are the only one who uses it we have smooth water all day long and night if you want to do that! (no cops here)

You do have to be a member to drop a boat but I can work something out if you want to come up for a weekend it would be no problem!

I would love to see two CC on the river or more!

As you can see in the last picture I have a paddle, Not a great picture of the boat but it was just a pinched fuel line... But there is a case of beer and girls on the boat so it was not a bad paddle. You can see how smooth the water is in all of these photos!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 4:45pm
ohh niice, we're gonna have to get together this summer, cuz that water looks purrrty...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 9:54pm
Is there anything better than a case of beer and girls on a guys boat?

Sweet boat Brad.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 9:56pm
A case of beer and girls and one guy.
Tim D
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 9:57pm
You got me!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 10:23pm
I like where your head's at Tim!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 8:03am
That is a very cool color combination. Definitely one you wouldn't see often. Nice lookin' ride.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 9:42am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

A case of beer and girls on guys, on a boat.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

A case of beer and girls on guys, on a boat.

Several cases of Cold beer, Many naked Hot girls, on My Boat!
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 10:21am
Thanks for all of the positive feedback, the boat has come along way in only one year. It is starting to look like what I had envisioned! I think it is pretty nice for my first boat and only being 22 and doing all the work myself! It has defiantly come along way, as you can see, this is the picture that the guy sent me before I went to look at it.

"Where do I use my boat?"

I took my boat to 5 different lakes and one river multiple multiple times!

Grand Lake St. Marys, OH
Indian Lake, OH
Lake Norris, TN
Lake Cumberland, TN
Clear Lake, IN
The Great Miami River, OH

Thanks

B
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 10:47am

Great boat and nice job on putting it back together. I love the fact that you pull it all over the place and explore new waters, that's half the fun for our family.
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 10:58am
Do you pull it behind that motor-home?

Are you going to Green Lake, for the reunion?

I hope to make it up there! Sounds like a tone of fun, and a good party, maybe, NO I will bring lots of cases of beer and hot girls!!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 11:11am
Originally posted by 68lemans 68lemans wrote:

Do you pull it behind that motor-home?

Are you going to Green Lake, for the reunion?

Yes and Yes, You have to make it to Green this summer, you can not imagine the great time we all had last year.

I love pulling the boat behind the MH, everytime we hook it up it's like a new adventure. Getting there for me is half the fun.
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 11:29am
One of my best friends has a 32ft MH and if/when we come up to green we will be traveling in that! (with the boat) We are about 95% sure we will be there!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 11:41am

One of my best friends has a 32ft MH and if/when we come up to green we will be traveling in that! (with the boat) We are about 95% sure we will be there!

I suggest you shoot them an email and get a spot reserved, The campground is not hugh and spots for a 32' are limited. You only need to put down one night($25) to reserve a spot so if you don't make it you're not out a ton of money. See you there.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 7:13pm
Not the best example. 1970

68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 11:03am
Hollywood,

Where did you find this one?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 12:02pm
Online ad a few years ago.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 11:42am

That would be great. Love to see many different kinds of CC's. Pretty sure yours will be a one of a kind there.

I don't know if you saw any of the posts from last year, but one of the perks was getting to wakeboard behind CCs demo 220. I heard something similar will be there again this year.

Hope you can make it.

Rob
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 12:00pm
Last year

CCs demo 220, at the Friday meet and greet

Mike Seipel giving barefoot lessons with the demo 206

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic