NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No pontuna!..got a deck boat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 12:22pm
Poon-Tang-Tique. Keep it well stocked with some fine lady friends. Not sure how the wife would like that....

Ken
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 4:22pm
Wood,

man what have you got there?

Looks good to me......bring that baby out to green with ya and i'll help you wash it......
You could take first place in your cla$$ with that one!!

No.....seriously .......I wish i had one to tie up to....Pontoons(or poontoon)are kick a$$!

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 10:01pm
I a$$ume you've all heard the song "Redneck Yacht Club" but if not, here are the lyrics. Seemed fitting to this thread.

i'm meeting my buddies out on the lake
we're headin out to a special place
we love that just a few folks know
there's no signing up, no monthly dues
take your johnson, your mercury or your evinrude and fire it up
meet us out at party cove
come on in' the waters fine
just idle on over and toss us a line

(Chorus:)
ba$$trackers, bayliners and a party barge,
strung together like a floating trailer park anchored out and gettin loud
all summer long side by side there's five houseboat front porches astroturf,
lawn chairs and tiki torches
regular joes rocking the boat that's us
the redneck yacht club

bermuda's' flip-flops and a tank top tan
popped his first top at ten a.m., thats bob
he's our president
we're checking out the girls on the upper deck rubbin' in 15 spf, its hot
everybody's jumpin' in
later on when the sun goes down
we'll pull out the jar and the old guitar
and pa$$'em around

repeat chorus

when the party's over and we're all alone
well be making waves in a no wake zone

repeat chorus

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 12:31am
all I can say is.. Yeeeeh hawwww!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 4:49am
That'll keep you busy for a while!

I saw something on the web about yamaha stern drives saying that they were fine if cared for, but had a tendancy to blow gear sets in heavy load high torque applications - I think the one in question was fitted to heavy semi displacement fishing boat with big turbo diesels and snapping the throttles wide open finished the drives off.

As far as changing over to a merc is concerned, there is a company over here (coastal rides) that makes an adaptor plate to go from a volvo (biggest hole) to a merc (smaller hole), that would probably do it and be easier than trying to gla$$ the hole up, subject to getting it to the states from england.
Easily Parted From Money
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 6:40am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

The last time I lost 165 lbs. it cost me 80,000 dollars and she still sends me E-Mail.
    boat dr

That was awesome
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 8:42am
aLAN, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE "lIFE lESSONS" THAT OUR PARENTS TOLD US ABOUT.
BOAT DR
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 8:53am
Been there Done That Doc.. That was a good laugh man. I have to be careful how I address that issue here as my little girl loves this bunch of hoodlums and checks up on us once in while. I gotta stay out of trouble.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 9:19am
Alan,30 yrs. of marrage gave me 3 wonderful children,all love the water,and ski well,and a lot of lessons of how not to do things.
I have been given another chance,16 year old female,maybe I will get it right this time.Her and her Mom love my dog and the C/C way of life. Ain't God good???????????????
           boat dr
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 1:14pm
Wait a minute. I think you lost me Doc. Now just what relation is the 16 yr old female?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 1:20pm
Reid, I was wondering the same thing, Could it be dating a 16yr old who has a real nice mom?

Nice work Doc!

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 1:34pm
Isn't that illegal in some states ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 1:39pm
He's always jabbering redneck this and redneck that, down in the south I wouldn't be surprised. The real question is, are they related???
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 1:47pm
Throw a bone out there and you will see the perverts come feed..........
Lets see if I can xplain..
30 yrs. married w/ 3 kids
Kristen 29 yrs. Alissa & Aaron 27 yrs.(twins) All are water rats.Divorced 4 yrs.
New lady comes into picture,Karen, Divorced 9 yrs.
Aleica 16, Karens daughter
2nd. chance for me to have a lovely wife,and a family life that is made in Heaven.No fussing nor fighting lottsa love.
They love my bird dogs,and love Knot Correct as much as i do.....
sorry to let you boys down with this Brady Bunch story, could have really led ya'll on..................boat dr
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 2:13pm
OK, so your still cousins then right Doc?

Just kiddin' congrats, sounds like you are surrounded by women, hope the dogs are at least Males to even out the odds a bit.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 9:20pm
way to many women doc, good to hear life is good now though.

Wood
I work with a guy that runs a prop shop for outboards. He works on the lower units also. I can get his number for you sometime next week. He's a nice guy, he could most likely help you out if you got in a bind trying to fix something.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Wood
I work with a guy that runs a prop shop for outboards. He works on the lower units also. I can get his number for you sometime next week. He's a nice guy, he could most likely help you out if you got in a bind trying to fix something.

That would be cool...Sounds like the "doc"'s familiar also,but the more info I can find the better... now if it wuld just start warm up, so I could start to check everything out...
btw...see in your profile "fast cars" ..what type?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic