NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1954 CC on Craigs list

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1954 CC on Craigs list
    Posted: January-25-2007 at 8:11pm
Livin' the Dream

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 8:15am
"Ginny" is also in or diaries section

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 11:11am
   Man!!! ..$750...!!!??That would be in my garage in a minute if it was closer!!!...hmmmm..... Brian, maybe could you bring it to me when you come to GL this summer?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 11:22am
Yeah no kidding 750 is great, & the old gray motors aren't hard to find... man i wish that was in ohio!!!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 5:00pm
I saw that on craigslist and thought of you bkh, especailly since you just started in with your "new" boat. I know that the end result would be totally different from you '82, but it seemed close enough (CA) anyway.

-JMurph
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 5:30pm
JMurph,

I thought about buying that boat, but for a different purpose. I want to cut the back end off, and hang it in my living room. I found one a few months back, but I went in for back surgery and didn't get it. This one looks like it is too complete for me to cut up. BKH
Livin' the Dream

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

JMurph,

I thought about buying that boat, but for a different purpose. I want to cut the back end off, and hang it in my living room.   BKH

Brian, I ike the idea, but hate cutting a "good" boat up....you ought to "make" one from scratch to hang on your wall?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 6:58pm
Wood,

If I were a cabinet builder, had a shop, and those fancy tools, I probably would. Hmmm, who do I know . . . BKH
Livin' the Dream

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 8:20pm
I agree. I would hate to see that one cut up. It looks like someone could easily do a restoration. Of course, "easily" is only used based on the experience some of these guys around here seem to have. The wooden boats are cool, but they require alot of attention over the years.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 10:02pm
I agree with Brian, c'mon Wood you are the man. How many of those could you sell here?! And I know you need another project!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 12:25am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

I agree with Brian, c'mon Wood you are the man. How many of those could you sell here?! And I know you need another project!

john

Me and my great ideas , as for projects,Im going to look at a wrecked deck boat in the morning....why couldnt I have been born rich?...it would be soooo much easier.....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 12:31am
Boy, Pam must love you alot!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 7:49am
Nates, Old Grays are not easy to find but here's one in the for sale forum for anyone willing to take on the project. Don't cut it up! I know of only one other Aqua Skier so this one needs to be saved and restored to original. http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5475&PN=1

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Boy, Pam must love you alot!

john

John,    Ive got her trained pretty well!!!    I think she found out a long time ago its just easier to let me do "my thing"...   Btw, I went and picked up the new "project" deck boat today (man it was cold..minus 20 windchills)...AND...when I got it home, she actually thought the boat wasnt too bad!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic