NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southern Boy’s Miss Half the Action!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:01pm
Hollywood's luggage for GL, '07.

Refreshing image:

Counting the days.....

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:13pm
I think Ken is secretly hoping I'm queer so he can get lucky w/o the wife around! BUSTED. If you want me to pick up some ZIMA for you I can, just ask! Quit beating around the bush hoping you'll snag some out of my cooler. I'll even put "For Ken Spurling" in marker on the 6-pack.

You were right about one piece of luggage, I will be bringing some a$$.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:32pm
Man, that's not right, Hollywood. I'm not saying you're light in the loafers. I'm only pointing out the fact that you're a light-weight and can't out drink me. Queer isn't a factor here.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Man, that's not right, Hollywood. I'm not saying you're light in the loafers.

Sure, you're only "showing it".

I'm only pointing out the fact that you're a light-weight and can't out drink me.

Again, it's not a competition. Your boat is probably faster than mine too.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:56pm
We take that "Queer Thing" very seriously out here in San Francisco.......

Please try not to offend those of us who are surrounded by them on a daily basis........ it has taken years of constant socio-political brainwashing to allow people out here a voice in politics, and our way of life, based soley on what you like to hump !!

AAARRRGGGGHHHH
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:59pm
Just a friendly "busting balls" thread, Hollywood. I'll be the one eating my words, believe that. My alcohol consumption has drastically dropped over the years. Could have something to do with age, not sure. Anyway, I mean no disrespect, just having a little pre-reunion fun with a friend.

BTW, my boat will do 60 MPH

Ken
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 3:00pm
Ken,

I must say your images do say otherwise with the exception of the skirt:

Zima/Wine coolers, any male who drinks these would most likely not notice where they to sit on the bottle:

Saprano Guy, known knob gobbler/sword swallower?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 3:35pm
No need to worry about me, Quinner.

Me and Kelly Ripa

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 4:45pm
Ken was starting to worry you were running such a good streak with pics then all of a sudden it stopped. Glad to see you foubd some more the guys at work have been giving me hell, about not having any new pics to show them.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 7:21pm
tjlake; I never use up to much ice or coke in the Beam.

Ken: Was wondering where you had been lately, glad to see you back. Keep them pics coming.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 5:56pm
Hey Paul, quinner went out for a skate yesterday afternoon.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 7:31pm
Quinner kind of turns me on !
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 10:04pm
that might make for some chapped lips quinner, you better put on some pants...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:23am
Hockey = The Best Sport in the World!
Gretzky was one of the Greats & his wife Janet was OK too:
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:32am
Gretzky
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:34am
Originally posted by nates78ski nates78ski wrote:

that might make for some chapped lips quinner, you better put on some pants...

Nate

or atleast knee pads, could get frostbite..
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 11:12am
Where do you guys come up with these pic's so fast??? I'm impressed.

Woooooo Hooooo, I'm a groupie!!!! No more newbie.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 11:14am
Nice, CC on ice!

Called for Spearing, 2 minutes in the Box.

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 11:27am

...Me and Kelly Ripa...

Ken- Did you bust her for shop lifting at Sears??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

...Me and Kelly Ripa...

Ken- Did you bust her for shop lifting at Sears??

LOL . No, Brad, I had the difficult job of protecting Kelly for the day. It was a grand opening at Sears. She was wicked cool to hang with.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Called for Spearing, 2 minutes in the Box.

Just a minor? I thought you'd be good for the full 5 minutes.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 11:07pm
Backfoot: I believe that none of thes guys have real jobs. They just sit at the computer all day on C/CFAN.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 11:59am
God, I would say. Must be nice!!!!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 12:05pm
jbear is right on, I am retired already.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 9:55pm
not retired just lucky. I carry a walkie, boss calls when he has a break down that needs my attention. Sometimes I have free time sometimes I don't.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 10:04pm
What are you retired from PLBC? I thought I looked young when I got to retire but you got me beat.

87BFN: Sounds like the way they do it at my bro's Ford plant.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 11:12pm
back to the ice. Anyone fallen through yet this year?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:27am
Hey Dude,

I have since been out on the lake with the Quad, it is only about 6", had a PFD on the Quad with me.

Sadly there are usually fatalities in our area each year, this year has been strange in that we usually have ice by early December not Mid Jan? Last week at a nearby lake 16yr old went thru on a snowmobile, didn't make it out, (3) sleds went thru on another lake (the chain) however all riders got out.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:41am
Saw on the news that a news van was on the eagle river in WI and fell through. There are many incidents every year from snowmobiles to cars and trucks that people take out on ice that isn't thick enough. A few thousand dollars later their totaled vehicle is recovered.

CQ, what lake was the one that didn't get out? Definitely has been a milder winter with inconsistent temperatures.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 11:51am
Kurt,

Fourth Lake in Lake Villa, I have snowmobiled across that lake myself many times, most of it is relatively shallow, it is a 8hp max lake surrounded mostly by Forest Preserve.

Did you know in Illinois it is Illegal to drive a car/truck on lake ice? Read that in the article about the 16yr old.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic