NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southern Boy’s Miss Half the Action!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 11:12am
Where do you guys come up with these pic's so fast??? I'm impressed.

Woooooo Hooooo, I'm a groupie!!!! No more newbie.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:34am
Originally posted by nates78ski nates78ski wrote:

that might make for some chapped lips quinner, you better put on some pants...

Nate

or atleast knee pads, could get frostbite..
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:32am
Gretzky
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:23am
Hockey = The Best Sport in the World!
Gretzky was one of the Greats & his wife Janet was OK too:
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 10:04pm
that might make for some chapped lips quinner, you better put on some pants...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 7:31pm
Quinner kind of turns me on !
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 5:56pm
Hey Paul, quinner went out for a skate yesterday afternoon.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 7:21pm
tjlake; I never use up to much ice or coke in the Beam.

Ken: Was wondering where you had been lately, glad to see you back. Keep them pics coming.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 4:45pm
Ken was starting to worry you were running such a good streak with pics then all of a sudden it stopped. Glad to see you foubd some more the guys at work have been giving me hell, about not having any new pics to show them.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 3:35pm
No need to worry about me, Quinner.

Me and Kelly Ripa

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 3:00pm
Ken,

I must say your images do say otherwise with the exception of the skirt:

Zima/Wine coolers, any male who drinks these would most likely not notice where they to sit on the bottle:

Saprano Guy, known knob gobbler/sword swallower?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:59pm
Just a friendly "busting balls" thread, Hollywood. I'll be the one eating my words, believe that. My alcohol consumption has drastically dropped over the years. Could have something to do with age, not sure. Anyway, I mean no disrespect, just having a little pre-reunion fun with a friend.

BTW, my boat will do 60 MPH

Ken
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:56pm
We take that "Queer Thing" very seriously out here in San Francisco.......

Please try not to offend those of us who are surrounded by them on a daily basis........ it has taken years of constant socio-political brainwashing to allow people out here a voice in politics, and our way of life, based soley on what you like to hump !!

AAARRRGGGGHHHH
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Man, that's not right, Hollywood. I'm not saying you're light in the loafers.

Sure, you're only "showing it".

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I'm only pointing out the fact that you're a light-weight and can't out drink me.

Again, it's not a competition. Your boat is probably faster than mine too.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:32pm
Man, that's not right, Hollywood. I'm not saying you're light in the loafers. I'm only pointing out the fact that you're a light-weight and can't out drink me. Queer isn't a factor here.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:13pm
I think Ken is secretly hoping I'm queer so he can get lucky w/o the wife around! BUSTED. If you want me to pick up some ZIMA for you I can, just ask! Quit beating around the bush hoping you'll snag some out of my cooler. I'll even put "For Ken Spurling" in marker on the 6-pack.

You were right about one piece of luggage, I will be bringing some a$$.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:01pm
Hollywood's luggage for GL, '07.

Refreshing image:

Counting the days.....

Ken
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 1:42pm
jbear, sorry for getting in late, but wanted to make sure you didn't ruin that ice by adding too much coke! Joe
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 12:14pm
You got me, Fruedian slip.

Can you please spell your name phonetically for me?
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

todicious

Is that Like "delicious" ?

I am planning on making it to GL this year. I'll be flying in, so I won't be able to bring my boat. Hopefully someone can give me a lift to the sandbar where the midwest gang is partying. Should be lot's of fun...........
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 11:07am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Our lake and the pond finally froze over last week, ...

Quinner- our lake froze up real solid last week (about 5 inches of ice).We had big brush fire on the ice and shoveled a nice ice rink. Love the winters on the lake too! great time to fix or build a new dock...
Enjoy
-Brad
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 10:58am
I only drink to keep hydrated out there on the boat since we don't have a bimini.

todicious, you gotta get to GL.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:17am
Todicus,

Hope you are able to make it out here for Green Lake, guaranteed to be a good time! As far as poundin em down, like riding a bike, just jump back on!

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It's not a contest, if it is though "i'll stomp your a$$"

Well said........... Just messin'; I'm not suicidal. I will leave it to you studs on the ESPN Pro Drinking Tour to stomp a$$. I'm just a fan, wondering why once I got married and had kids, my wife yanked me off the tour, just when I was peaking.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 11:03pm
You must be sitting at your computer....would think that a nice looking young man(mrs jbears words-not mine) would have a better way to spend his evenings.

Anyhow...you will love the Orlando Reunion. We are gonna get something goin' for C/Cfers. If ya need a place to stay or a pick-up at the airport you can let us know. It is awful early to plan. Cool, I might get to see ya at Orlando and Norris.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 10:57pm
Hopefully for that Orlando CC Reunion. Perfect excuse to get away for Mother's Day huh?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 10:54pm
Hollywood: Didn't you mention on another thread that you were gonna be back down here soon....or am I having another senior moment?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

Green Lake it is !! Can't wait to have that drinking contest with Hollywood and PLBC

It's not a contest, if it is though "i'll stomp your a$$" . I've been on a jbear kick lately with the Beam and Coke, Early Times if we're talking boat show.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 9:20pm
We will be around as far as I know and would really enjoy seeing you guys again. Of course it will be good to put a boat in the water. Maybe we should plan a "meet" for that day. We could get MM, Blondie, heath, Backfoot, tonydjd, hasbeen and/or anyone else to meet for the day. How about it guys? I have already met Reid and his wife and believe me you won't be disappointed when you get to meet them.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 8:26pm
Jbear, MM, etc.,
I'm planning to be back down there Saturday 2/17. Anyone gonna be around so we can enjoy our continued non-stop year round action? Planning to take in the Daytona truck race Friday nite and then the 500 on Sunday leaving Sat open. It won't be too hot for some boating will it?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic