NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a couple of pics from the summer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a couple of pics from the summer
    Posted: October-31-2006 at 11:33am
Also practicing posting photos! The phots really are very good quality...but they lost a lot after resizing

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 11:41am
Good looking bunch of kids, having a great time. Good stuff. BKH
Livin' the Dream

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 11:43am
Great Photo's. Smiling kids are what memories are made for. Glad to see you have them on ski's before the wakeboard bug hits them.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 11:51am
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

Great Photo's. Smiling kids are what memories are made for. Glad to see you have them on ski's before the wakeboard bug hits them.

Thanks! Our rule is no tubing or wakeboards until you can ski. They will thank me one day....actually I got a great Bday card from my 8 y.o. saying how much she loved skiing with me. Brought tears to the eyes! Your right it is great stuff. Even the wife is into skiing, and is turning into a pretty good driver. My son got a wakeboard this summer....but seems to enjoy both, although wakeboarding is COOOLER.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 2:09pm
Right on with your rules. Same rules in our family...the older two now like skiing as much as or more than boarding. Though we're getting into the wake surfing.

Great pics.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
JHadji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JHadji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 2:16pm
What a great day! You can hear the echos on the water and smell the engine from those pics.

Here in PA, it's an Indian summer day, but I'm already winterized & in the barn :(
1988SkiNautique2001
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 3:27pm
Four kids ..ALL on slaloms!    The smiles say it all!
Life doesnt get much better!   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 3:33pm
nice pics, good to see kids are still into skiing. There are only a couple of people on are lake that still ski, they are adults. Most boats you see where we go have a tube hooked to it or a tower on the boat.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 3:45pm
What really gets me.....is a boat in the middle of the cove, going in circles, pulling a tube, while we are trying to ski. Why not go out into the big water and make waves!!! ARGHH! The one kid (not mine) in the photo was mad b/c he had to ski on the wide "beginner slalom". He let go in protest right after the photo shoot.
1987SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2006 at 7:33pm
It's great that you got your kids out there skiing.

Ski well
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 2:38am
Beautiful smiles, good shots, I am curious where were you skiing? (Pine trees and clay banks)
bj
hasbeenskier
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 8:10am
Clarks hill in McCormick SC.....At least that is what us locals still call it. It was renamed Lake Thurmond a number of years ago. Water was way down most of the summer. That is the only bad thing about a Army Corp lake that makes power.

Thanks for the nice comments!

ernest
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 8:40am
Great pics Ernest,

I wish we had our boat when the kids were that young. You will never forget your time on the water with the kids.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic