NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

circuit board dash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2006 at 9:10am
Hey Brad, What did you decide to do? If you order a new one would you consider sending me your old one or at least a full size blueprint of the new one when you get it? I'd still like to toy around with making a new dash out of carbon fiber or fibergla$$. Looking around the forum it looks like a glove box lid may need to be made as well.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
'88 nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '88 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 11:46am
boat dr,
Thanks.
I have observed and read alot of your posts. It appears you have alot of knowledge to share. I want to thank you for taking the time to help the rookies such as myself..
I will try to pa$$ it along as I learn

Brad
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 11:31am
remember "i want a big red fire truck for christmas" you will understand about; Big boys= Big toys.
this is a great site for info,parts and the sharing of stories and ideas about these unique boats,glad to have you onboard.......................boat dr
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '88 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 9:41am
like your site name..
I ordered the new dash panel.
My boat is red.
The teak trim is an issue yet, I went to jamestowndistributors.com and they do have teak but not the exact dimensions for the pieces I need. I need the bottom L shaped moldings on the port and starboard sides. If I purchase the ones from jamestown I will need to have them milled down to size. I am still searching.
This site is awesome.. I have learned so much and always pick up info. The people on the site are so helpful and friendly.
Welcome.
this is my first CC. I have wanted one since I saw them as a child in the '70's Finally am able to have one... Like a child at Christmas now. Mine needs work but when I drop it in the water next spring It will be cherry...

Brad
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 8:20am
O riginal E quipement M anufacturer
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2006 at 1:00am
This may sound stupid, but what is OEM?
Did you have any luck with your interior teak trim?
What is your final desision about your dash switch panel? Mine is also broken in half above the steering columne.
What color is your boat? Mine is light gray gel coat with blue trim. I have a lot of polishing to do this winter. Also replacing my carpet.    I just got my boat about a month ago, my first boat. I've learned a lot on this forum. Someday I hope to help others.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '88 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2006 at 10:31am
I was part of a thread discussing the circuit board dash piece for my 1988 2001. I contacted White Lake Marine on the suggestion of TRBenj and the marina informed me I can buy an OEM for my boat for $129.50. They told me that I should be able to acquire most of what I need OEM. Lettering for the port side is $212.00, starboard is $212.00 and the stern is $51.50. A new steering wheel is $150.00. This is info. for anyone interested and for future reference on searches. The telephone number for White Lake Marine is 1-800-880-7548.
Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic