NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Somebody help this guy find a Mastercraft

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
67 ski nat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 ski nat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 11:41am
There were couple Stars and Stripes on berryessa in 80’s
They were cool looking
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 10:52am
Lol you got me excited there for a minute Tom... then I saw the question from 2016.

But yeah something like that would be perfect.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 10:42am
Redeux

Originally posted by GottaSki GottaSki wrote:

This looks to have good bones...

http://boats-from-usa.com/mastercraft/mastercraft-powerslot-39198

Oh geeze, old ad.

but something like this?
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 10:17am
This looks to have good bones...

https://boats-from-usa.com/mastercraft/mastercraft-powerslot-39198

Oh geeze, old ad.

but something like this?
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 10:13am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

it has to be cheap.

I’m considering everything from a shell to a functional boat so the range is relatively wide and the above guidance is probably sufficient... but let’s call it $4k on the nice end- but I’d rather spend under $3k with a good engine and $1k or less for a total basketcase. Anything in between considered.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2020 at 10:04am
What's the budget for the purchase?
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2020 at 5:24pm
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2020 at 5:15pm
Oh geez cats out of the bag.

Disclaimer: not looking for myself! I am planning to build our small show ski team a lightweight tractor with a big block. I’ll be the one wrenching on it but I’ll likely spend more time behind it than in the drivers seat. I don’t mind the powertrain stuff but I’m not doing anything structural this go around. Older MC’s ski well enough and will be easier to find on our budget than a 93+ SN.

In terms of what I’m looking for, a 84-85 Stars and Stripes would be right in my wheelhouse, ideally with a Powerslot. Willing to consider any 83.5+ boat but it has to be cheap. I don’t care much about the cosmetics, and plan to swap a big block in so the powertrain need not be functional (though the 1-1/8” hardware that comes with the slot would be most desirable). If you see anything that fits this description, drop me a line. Willing to travel!

TRBenj@gmail.com

Thanks!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2020 at 4:19pm
"This guy" wouldn't be me, but his initials might be TRB

He's been looking on the M/C website for a few weeks now with no luck.

Wants a cheap 83 1/2 or later S&S or Pro Star so he won't have to screw around with stringers.

I bet somebody on here knows somebody with an unadvertised project so C'mon find him that boat.

Here's one of his threads in the link

link
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic