NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Tique on ebay

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Tique on ebay
    Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:18am
I dont usually like to post things for sale on ebay, but this Tique caught my eye. Very nice looking boat, restored to original condition. Is this anybody here? Whoever it is did nice work!

Tique on ebay

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:28am
I saw that one as well. It is a nice looking Tique!
Greg

86 BFN
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:37am
Just my Luck....

Moj'
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 12:32pm
Very nice work. I wonder what the reserve is. Must be right up there given the amount of work. There is a comparable one at White Lake Marine. Was $9995, just reduced to $7900. I don't think that front observer seat is stock as I think the boat came with forward facing buckets. I would really like an almost 2 pa$$enger bench like this one. I have a rear facing bucket, but would really like to be able to fit two people in the observer seat.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Very nice work. I wonder what the reserve is. Must be right up there given the amount of work. There is a comparable one at White Lake Marine. Was $9995, just reduced to $7900. I don't think that front observer seat is stock as I think the boat came with forward facing buckets. I would really like an almost 2 pa$$enger bench like this one. I have a rear facing bucket, but would really like to be able to fit two people in the observer seat.

That's one of the reasons I'm selling my Tique. Went to the Nautique to get just that little bigger boat.. You're right 75', that is a custom 1-1/2 observer's seat.. Looks cool !!

Moj'
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 2:26pm
Mojo, do you already have another Nautique? You just bought the Tique this spring, didnt you? Its a nice looking boat, so Im sure it will sell!

Good call on the observer seat, '75. I actually knew there was only a bucket there originally, but his interior is so nicely integrated I didnt notice!

Id love to have a 16' mustang, skier or Tique as a 2nd boat- theyre just so much fun. I can see how they would be difficult to live with every day though, especially if youre trying to carry several people and their gear.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Mojo, do you already have another Nautique? You just bought the Tique this spring, didnt you? Its a nice looking boat, so Im sure it will sell!

Yep, sure did TR... I love the boat, even if it's cute !! (Moniker it got during GL).. Anyway, we are used to a little bigger boats, and wanted a little more room, little more deadrise and three up front !! Just picked up a 76' Nautique last weekend, so one has to go !!

Moj'
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

That's one of the reasons I'm selling my Tique. Went to the Nautique to get just that little bigger boat.. You're right 75', that is a custom 1-1/2 observer's seat.. Looks cool !!

Moj'

Yea sure. You're wife is way ahead of you here. She already predicted that you'll keep trading up till you have the biggest baddest most modern CC out there. Why don't you just skip the middle process and go with a new 220, or better yet the new 236 coming out for 2007 (pictures already available on CCs website) BKH
Livin' the Dream

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:02pm
That 2007, 236 is a monster. Great boat for the entire family! Probably $70K.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:05pm
Damn it, I was gonna say "Those Tiques sure are cute" but someone beat me to it.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:09pm
I guess the Tiques are pretty small... but they sure dont sound cute! Our neighbor has one and that thing just flies.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:14pm
I've had a Supra for about 10 years. Bought the Tique 3 years ago. Don't need both, am selling the Supra.   The Supra is nicer, quieter, better wake, smoother, bigger. But the Tique is the Tique. Size works ok for me. Bigger would be nice but I dont do much on the water socializing, mostly family, and we all fit. The smaller, older, simpler boat is much easier to store, maintain, handle, maneuver, trailer, work on... so there are some advantages besides its being a cooler, "cuter" boat.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

[QUOTE=Mojoman]
Yea sure. You're wife is way ahead of you here. She already predicted that you'll keep trading up till you have the biggest baddest most modern CC out there. Why don't you just skip the middle process and go with a new 220, or better yet the new 236 coming out for 2007 (pictures already available on CCs website) BKH

Yep Carrie drove that Tique all summer.. Called it cute one to many times... hahahaha Actually, I would invest is a newer boat, but I have a ton wrapped up in the Cobalt.. Plus these old CC are perfect for her to learn to drive and pull the kids around, so yep you're right, but I did the same things with my motorcycles till I ended up with the baddest road bike Harley made hahaha.... The Tique is just a bit tight for me.. I'm not that small anymore LOL..

Moj'

Moj'
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 3:57pm
Tim- it's in the diaries section
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=204&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1977&yrend=1977
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 4:09pm
Nice catch Brad! Looks like it was posted about a year ago. Restored in 1996... and it still looks great.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 12:19am
never thought they had hinged observer's seats until 80's besides it should be a single seat, says exact remake of orgninal, guess doesn't say it was year correct thou.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2006 at 5:31pm
A comment on restorations....I have been following a few of these since being on the site, and there seems to be a common theme...

CARPET!

Carpet and boats just don't mix and I am wondering the reasons restorers are not putting in a molded fibergla$$ floor, expecailly on these complete ground-up restorations.

When I started researching my "family-boat" purchase, one of the requirements was for a molded gla$$ floor with a 'snap-out-carpet'. I am not sorry for making that decision.

In looking at the excellent quality of work some of you folks have here, I can't believe you're not able to put in a floor like a modern boat.

Unless most are shooting for authenticity, I just don't see the reason to use carpet.

What are your thoughts on this?

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic