Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christines Marine.com important news

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ChristinesMarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christines Marine.com important news
    Posted: November-17-2017 at 3:57pm
Hi everybody,

This is Christine of ChristinesMarine.com.

This is the first time I have ever personally posted on here. I am sad to say that it is not for a good reason! I had an accident and broke my leg ankle and foot. The same leg that I previously broke the foot and shortly after the ankle. The injuries unfortunately cause an immediate retirement of my upholstery skin making days.
   Fortunately, we quickly found a family owned and operated by a 3rd generation owner upholstery business called C&S Marine.com that was willing to take over our Correct Craft / Nautique replacement upholstery skin business. Their dedication to quality is equal to mine. They have all of their own resources from decades in business including several skilled upholsterers as well as all of our resources, material, patterns, machines, our licensing agreement with Correct Craft, previous customer histories, (so your year, model, colors previously used, etc. will be documented and available.) and we will give them any support they need that we are capable of giving.

I, being one of the longer advertisers, want to sincerely thank you all for the acceptance and support I received from the Correct Craft community almost immediate and ongoing and I am sure we will all do the same with C&S Marine.

This is not good bye by any means!! We will now concentrate on parts with our emphasis on 1999 and older Correct Crafts though we are planning expanding to include parts for inboard towboats in general since many different boat makers use many of the same parts including engines. So please, please remember us when you need maintenance parts or those hard to find parts for your restoration of your Correct Craft World Champion Towboat. If you don't see it on our web site just ask and we will try our best to find it. I can even call Woody if needed!

Bless you and thank you all.

Talk to you soon !

Christine

In God We Trust
Thank you all for the Many Years of Support     
~~~ (Retired) ChristinesMarine ~~~ In God We Trust ~~~
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 7:09pm
Thank you for the update Christine. Hope you heal up!
Sorry to see you getting out of the upholstery/skin business. Have helped me a couple of times over the years.
Good luck with your continued endeavor in the parts business for our cherished Correct Craft boats.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 8:08pm
Please give C&S Marine a few days if you have an order already in the queue or have been sent samples, they will be in contact with you. Their new web site and advertisement here will be up and running soon. Thanks for your patience.
George
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 8:35pm
Thanks for the heads up George,I was just getting my ducks in a row for some work done. Hope everything works out for you especially health wise.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 9:44pm
Christine,
I feel we all know that your work has always been second to none. I also feel that you would not have put C&S in your place if you didn't feel they could continue the great work so, I trust the tradition will follow.

I wish the best to your recovery and do check in with us from time to time.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 11:16pm
Good luck with the recovery process and your future parts business.
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2017 at 11:59pm
Prayers for a fast recovery. Thank you for the wonderful work!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2017 at 8:39am
Speedy recovery! Thanks for the update.
Js
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2017 at 5:38pm
Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery, Christine. Thanks for posting this here and for your support for this forum and our boats over the years. I'll think of Christine's Marine when I need parts in the future!
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2017 at 6:23pm
Hope you recover quickly Christine, thanks for letting us know. I had one of your interiors installed I think 4 years ago and I still get people at the dock commenting on how good my almost 20 year old boat looks!

Best of luck with the parts business.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2017 at 7:17pm
   Christine wants to thank you all for your kind words.

CandSMarine.com is up and running. Their email address is sales@candsmarine.com.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this quick change may cause but some things only God controls.

Please remember us for parts, covers, biminis and carpet for all makes of inboard towboats as we still have to eat !

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2017 at 7:39pm
Here is the link- C&S Marine
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic