Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

general

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sinkingslow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinkingslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: general
    Posted: August-23-2017 at 10:52pm
What teak do you have? strips our complete piece? Would you sell 1 windshield brace? do you have any step pads? I'm not going to restore it to original,so I'll just go with an after-market bow light.I'm thinking its going to be more of a hot rod.I'm going to redo and reinforce the stringers and I have my eye on a 400hp small block chevy block.It now has a 225hp chevy. would that be a 307cu.in do you know?
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2017 at 12:51am
Yep! I have the complete windshield a bunch of teakand a few other accessories left.
Give a shout as to what you might need.
Old school goin back to school!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 7:21pm
^^ The Southwind is on the bottom. It was a 1975 open bow 20'. I have the entire windshield and there braces at the walk through. If they weren't mangled and looked original I'm sure I kept them. I will check for the bow light as well. None of the brightwork was that great though, lots of sun, pitting...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinkingslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2017 at 6:30pm
The only parts I would want to buy now would be,window brace and bow light for my 75 20' southwind. Thanks Dave
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 1:40pm
One of my favorite pictures from Hollywood's boat (or 2) junking evolution

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinkingslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 1:37pm
Thanks for the reply,I'm not yet looking for anything pacific .Its a project that will be on hold untill I complete a restoration on a 1968 Mustang(car).
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 1:20pm
JDD33 junked one as did myself. Mine didn't have a lot of useful stuff but if you need something specific just ask.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinkingslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 12:33pm
New member, just purchased a 20' Southwind project.Will be looking for parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic