Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PROPS

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
PROPGUY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROPGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PROPS
    Posted: November-22-2016 at 7:19pm
PROPELLERS FOR SALE AND PROPELLERS RECONDITIONED: I CAN REWORK YOUR PROPELLER, SELL YOU A RECONDITIONED ONE OR SELL YOU A NEW ONE. I AM LOCATED IN FLORIDA BUT GET PROPS SHIPPED FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I AM A OJ AND ACME DEALER. PRICING ON PROP RECONDITIONING IS $2.50 PER INCH PER BLADE (13" x 2.50 x 3 = 97.50 FOR 13 INCH 3 BLADE) SHIPPING IS USUALLY ABOUT $15.00. CONTACT ME AT AMERICAN PROPELLER.
                 ROB
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 12:41pm
12 x 10 x 1. LH
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
PROPGUY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROPGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 12:55pm
Your looking for a 12x10? Federal? OJ? What boat?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 1:45pm
12 x 7 x 1" RH or a 12 x 6 x 1" RH

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 2:14pm
36-24-36 both hands
PROPGUY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROPGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 2:22pm
Ok, I guess Correctcraft fans is full of a bunch of jokers....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 2:29pm
Congrats on finding the caps lock button.

If you want to advertise your business here send an email to keith@correctcraftfan.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by PROPGUY PROPGUY wrote:

Ok, I guess Correctcraft fans is full of a bunch of jokers....

Rob,
I was NOT joking. I need ether one of these props.
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

12 x 7 x 1" RH or a 12 x 6 x 1" RH

Make and model of the boat is irrelevant but since you asked Marty, ether of these props will go on a 1915 16" launch with a 1927 Universal Flexifour. A repitch will most likely be needed once it's in the water and tested.

I too would like to mention getting in touch with Keith for advertising. Your posts are on the verge of SPAM!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
PROPGUY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROPGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 4:52pm
One post is considered spam? I was posting/advertising because I was offering a highly needed service that I thought would be appreciated not condoned.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 5:35pm
Take a peak in the upper left corner of the screen and you will see the paid site sponsors like Delta Propeller. That is one avenue as HW mentioned or just hang out and be a positive contributor which would allow the members to get to know you.

BTW, don't mind Pete's Spam post, he has a tendency towards drama, lol
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:06pm
And quinner has a tendency towards sophomoric humor.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:07pm
More like preschoolic
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:09pm
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:16pm
In the words of Yogi Berra, this is like deja vu all over again.

I remember some guy named Eric showing up in about the same way as PROPGUY just did.

He got a totally rude, unfriendly welcome from a number of people, hung in there, put up with the crap thrown his way and became one of the more liked and respected members on the site. Most people would have been long gone.

Gave a lot of good advice, helped a lot of people with their problems.

Even ole Pete thought he was the best tranny guy ever.

Maybe things will turn out the same with PROPGUY

Just my 2 cents

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:28pm
Well said Ken!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 7:59pm
Propguy,   I"ll extend a much past due welcome to the group. As a rule most all of the members lend their own expertise to the group, be it in advice, knowledge, or a service. I am sure that you will fit into one or more of those categories. We even have lots that are just "lurkers" that soak up something from one or all of the above categories.
If you have a boat then be sure to list it in the diaries section as we all like pictures and stories. Duane
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 9:01pm
And I still need ether of the props I mentioned above!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 9:10pm
Hey Propguy,
Come over and check out my Nautique bar! Guys, Rob (Propguy) is a great guy, and a super all around skier with his specialty being barefooting. I think that in my discussion with him on what to do with the spare props and parts I had, I mentioned I was probably going to offer them up on CCF, and I bragged about what a great source of info it was, even if he needs help on his Sanger Barefoot boat. Anyhoo, I know he has skied with a number of guys on this site, and he was/is part of the Wrecking Crew, so cut him some slack. You never know, he might have the prop you need!
Tom
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2016 at 10:58pm
got to 2nd seacampers comments....

Rob is a local guy who has skied with Eddie and I. He will be a good addition to our site.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 9:32am
Originally posted by seacamper seacamper wrote:

Hey Propguy,
Come over and check out my Nautique bar! Guys, Rob (Propguy) is a great guy, and a super all around skier with his specialty being barefooting. I think that in my discussion with him on what to do with the spare props and parts I had, I mentioned I was probably going to offer them up on CCF, and I bragged about what a great source of info it was, even if he needs help on his Sanger Barefoot boat. Anyhoo, I know he has skied with a number of guys on this site, and he was/is part of the Wrecking Crew, so cut him some slack. You never know, he might have the prop you need!
Tom

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

got to 2nd seacampers comments....

Rob is a local guy who has skied with Eddie and I. He will be a good addition to our site.

john

+2
OK, this makes some sense now. I thought it may have been Rob when this first started out but wasn't quite sure.

In Rob's defense he is a good guy. Skied many times with him and was even present at his wedding. I've worked on his Sanger and he was actually the one driving my boat when the extended plyon hit the bridge.....DOOOO (Sorry Rob, just couldn't resist...LOL). He just got into this business opportunity and is trying to make a go at it so a little slack goes a long way.

In the CCFan's defense, I can see where Rob could have been a little better at introducing himself. We've had some not too pleasant experiences in the past with spammers so these guys are constantly on their toes and can be brutal to anyone who comes on here with even the slightest hint of trying to make a quick buck off of somebody. Getting in their good graces could make for a very nice relationship for everybody involved.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 10:08am
Tom, John and Eddie,
Thanks for filling us in on Rob. Yes, his introduction could have been better. My reaction to someone posting in all caps, slamming CC's ability to pull skiers and then stating his Malibu can pull 8, plus the obvious free business advertising got me off to a bad start.

Rob,
I do welcome you to CCfan, Fill us in on yourself as well as you prop business. Do consider becoming a site sponsor as it may be a good start to your business.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2016 at 11:56pm
Rob,
I see you've been back on site a few times and just want to remind you that I still need ether of those two props! (12x6x1 RH or 12x7x1 RH)

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2016 at 11:21am
Pete, I'd think those were pretty difficult sizes to find. You're probably going to have to pay a big premium for those.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2016 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Rob,
I see you've been back on site a few times and just want to remind you that I still need ether of those two props! (12x6x1 RH or 12x7x1 RH)

Pete

You should explore the site a little more.

There's an area titled "Boat parts wanted". It's pretty easy to find.

You should put your post there instead of hijacking this thread.

Be a little more descriptive too, do you want stainless,nibral, aluminum, plastic or what?

How many blades? How much cup?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2016 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by PROPGUY PROPGUY wrote:

Your looking for a 12x10? Federal? OJ? What boat?

Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

12 x 10 x 1. LH

Click on my Avatar   

1966 Correct Craft Skylark LH Drive
Universal Super Sabre Buick V-6 155 HP - 225 engine
Velvet Drive 1:1 Transmission
12 x 12 x 1 Michigan 3 blade OEM - 4500 rpm - 38 mph
12 x 13 x 1 Michigan 3 blade -- 4400 rpm - 38 mph
12 x 11.5 x 1 ACME 3 blade - 4400 - 40 mph

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 8:57am
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Pete

You should explore the site a little more.

There's an area titled "Boat parts wanted". It's pretty easy to find.

You should put your post there instead of hijacking this thread.

Be a little more descriptive too, do you want stainless, nibral, aluminum, plastic or what?

Ken,
So, you pick on me and not Marty who was the second post!! BTW, Why would I put anything but a bronze prop on a 1915 boat with a 1927 engine? Got to keep it as close to original as possible!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 9:18am
Hi Pete

Now that you have a thread in the "Boat parts wanted" section I predict that you'll have no trouble at all finding your prop

I figure you have more chance of winning the lottery and being attacked by a bear on the same day than finding your prop, but ya' never know. ..............after all the Cubs won the World Series this year so most anything can happen.

Maybe we should start a pool to pick the date that Pete finds his prop.

Day, month and year
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 10:21am
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

I figure you have more chance of winning the lottery and being attacked by a bear on the same day than finding your prop, but ya' never know.
Maybe we should start a pool to pick the date that Pete finds his prop.
Day, month and year

I already found the prop!! A Federal/Michigan Dyna-jet in bronze is a stock prop in both pitches. The DJ355 Federal/Michigan in bronze is my preferred choice and that model in both pitches is made to order with a lead time of 6 weeks. Cost does play a factor so I posted the need to see if a used prop will come up?? I do have some "feelers" out with my ACBS group as well.

So, who wins the pool?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 10:47am
You're the winner............................. when the prop is in your hand

Just out of curiosity, what do they charge for a special order for something like that?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2016 at 10:56am
Ken,
Deep Blue has the DJ355 bronze 12" for $364.00 The list is $473.00.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic