Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

holman moody parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: holman moody parts
    Posted: August-01-2016 at 11:55pm
any body need anything
chris
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2016 at 12:01am
What do you have and how much? I'm looking for the brass tag mounted on the waterpump plate that tells you about draining
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2016 at 12:44am
i have complete motor its stuck even exhaust manifolds. i will check if plate is there
chris
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2016 at 7:12pm
Pictures please
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 12:06am
i will try to put some on tommorow
chris
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 1:00am
Are you sure parting it out is the best avenue?
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 1:45am
302 or 351? What year? Are the exhaust manifolds good?
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 3:41pm
Don't no how to put pictures on here send me private message with number or email and I will send some would like to sell the whole boat together
chris
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by cholmgren cholmgren wrote:

Don't no how to put pictures on here send me private message with number or email and I will send some would like to sell the whole boat together

Chris,
We'd all be interested in seeing the pictures. Here's how to post them:
Use the "post reply" and not the "quick" you find at the bottom of each thread. Click on the icon of the tree with the up arrow. A browse box will come up allowing you to select anything off your computer. If you are using a mobile device, it gets very complicated so many will email the pictures to themselves so they can post off the home computer.

I too would question if parting out the engine is the best way to go??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 11:52pm
Chris. While you manipulate your bits, it would be nice to know what you have. What year is it? What displacement is it? And have the manifolds been welded before?

cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2016 at 11:58pm
it looks like a 302 no welds we were going to fix it but plans change we have 3 boats would sell them all they are all in about the same shape all on trailers the other one has an interseptor dont have pictures of that one
chris
cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 12:16am
chris
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 12:16am
Originally posted by cholmgren cholmgren wrote:

it looks like a 302 no welds we were going to fix it but plans change we have 3 boats would sell them all they are all in about the same shape all on trailers the other one has an interseptor dont have pictures of that one

That interceptor would be a sweet engine for someone if it is complete with the original manifolds in 260 or 289. You need to get some photos up.

cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 12:19am
hope the pictures help looking for offers would like to sell all together but make me an offer i have one more boat to
chris
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2016 at 12:22am
That H/M looks a bit rough but ifits all there I think someone may be interested. The boats look really rough along with what looks like a #2 CC trailer under one of them.

jimj64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimj64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2016 at 7:33pm
Hi, would you þe willing to sell the manifolds separately?

Jim
cholmgren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholmgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2016 at 1:18am
what are you willing to pay
chris
jimj64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimj64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 1:59pm
Hi Chris, pm sent
Jim
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 11:20am
Do you have 4 of the white correct craft step pads with the trim holders?
Also can you send me a couple photos of the white seat.
Thanks,
Brian
You can text them if easier.
847-532-4107
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Colint View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2016 at 4:26pm
How much for the chrome mustang emblem? Do you by chance have the chrome mustang letters also?
Thanks
Colin
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 11:38am
PM sent on the aft ring and exhaust tips
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Chris76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 12:03pm
I'm interested in the exhaust please contact me
cbcecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbcecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2016 at 1:33am
Do you still have the carburetor in the picture above? Also do you still have the windshield assembly still?
cbcecil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic