NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is going to Cedar Point?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 8:49pm
Thats ok Nate. I probably would've mis-understood no matter how you said it. I just say "senior moment"....anyhow if ya can remember pics....well that would be cool.

While you are there look up someone for me. His name is Glen and he has an awesome 2001...red with red carpet...beautiful boat...usually wins something. Used to ski with his family when he was a little kid.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:04pm
John,
   I'll be there. Yep, I'll get some pics. Worked on her all last Sunday (the boat, that is) so she is ready!!

Nate,
   I'll look for your '78. What color?? My '87 is red with a Flight Control Tower on it pulled by a silver Trailblazer.

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:21pm
Thanks Glen. Don't forget to turn the camera on yourself.........I need photographic proof you are 40. Still can't believe it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:38pm
White with dark navy graphics... Were you there 2 years ago glen? because i think my dad & i saw your boat, honestly, i never thought much for red boats, but when i saw this boat, it definitely made me rethink things... gorgeous boat!!!

Anybody coming with a boat in my class? I'd like to see what the competition looks like. haha ...I gotta start cleaning...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 10:00pm
Nate: Just took a look at your profile so I could see your boat. Sweet. You gotta be very proud. But even better was the story that you got to redo it with your Dad. Loved the story...I hope you Dads health is fine now.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 7:59am
Nate,
    Yep, I was there 2 years ago. Thanks for the compliment. We've been going to them since 2000. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Glen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 8:34am
Thanks Jbear, yeah he's doing great. He was at the reunion that year with me, on the parking lot in 90some degree heat, with numerous breaks in the van for the AC...haha a real trooper.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 8:49am
2001 CC

Is this your boat Glen? This was the one i saw 2 years ago when i was there...beautiful!!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 9:15pm
That looks like it to me Nate. Another boat that I have known all 3 owners. Not sure what that means...maybe I've been around to long.

It is a beautiful boat...ain't it? Look Glen up at Cedar Point. Hope you guys have great weather and a great time!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic