Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1982 Ski Nautique Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautilus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautilus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1982 Ski Nautique Decals
    Posted: December-11-2014 at 7:44pm
I need a complete set of decals for a 1982 Ski Nautique. Does anyone know where they are available or anyone who makes them?
Striving for mediocrity !
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2014 at 9:35pm
Which ones do you need?
83Ski
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2014 at 9:54pm
Jan,
The hull side and transom graphics are painted on. Many here have traced the originals and had Gerber masks made for painting.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2014 at 10:59pm
I phoned Pauly Banana, he will look through his decals for your year of boat. Try to figure out what you need.

Add some pictures if possible.
Nautilus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautilus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2014 at 9:19pm
I've been trying to upload photos of what I need for days but my computer wouldn't cooperate. I have it fixed, I think. I'll try this again:

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2014 at 9:27pm
Jan,
Sorry to hear the problems you had with your computer but I'm glad you solved the issue.

As mentioned, you are looking at painted graphics on the hull so there aren't any decals except for "2001", "since" and flag. Hopefully Pauly can help with them.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2014 at 11:03pm
Hello Jan,

I see some of the decals that you need. Are you also interested in any interior decals. Pauly hopefully has still has some of the 2001 Ski Nautique decals left. Don, who also posted here has the warning decals.

I will let Pauly know.

Scott
Nautilus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautilus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2014 at 11:17pm
Thanks...I'll need them all.
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2014 at 12:27pm
I plan to meet with Pauly today. We will se what he has left. Reminder that we do not have any warning decals for the boat. Dwcar (Don) from the 2nd post could hopefully help with those.

Pauly does have some trailer warning and non-warning decals.

He likes phone calls.

Email me at: skierox@hotmail.com

Thanks-Scott
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2014 at 12:29pm
Also, both Don and I have completed a re-paint on 1983 Ski Nautiques. Let me know if you have questions.

Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2014 at 12:48pm
Jan,
You could also PM Paul

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2014 at 6:33pm
I responded to the email you sent me.
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic