NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of upgrading, your thoughts??

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 7:37pm
A friend of mine purchased a clean 2004 SV211 TEAM edition yesterday with only 466 hours. It is black and very very clean. It came with a dual axle Ramblin Trailer that was perfect. He paid $32K Cash. The seller was asking $34.5K and all of my research showed that it was priced correctly. It had a full cover with skirts and a Bimini Top. The previous owner stated that it had a great surf wake (either side) and the wake board wake looked great. My friend was wanting it for Surfing.

FYI,

Donald
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 7:15pm
That has a Chevy motor. You should be able to hook it up to the computer and determine exactly how many hours on it.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 6:51pm
Always liked this boat, before the Sport200 this was the Crossover boat to have. I have never skied behind it, but Moj has one, so hopefully he will chime in. I am a huge proponent of the 99 to 03 Sport Nautiques, because they do everything fairly well. I always wondered how the 211 foots - don't know anyone who has ever taken a run behind one.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 6:51pm
JPASS,

I like the 211 as a crossover boat....It is much more wake-activity friendly than ski-activity friendly...... but for a family, it is REALLY comfy and laid out well. There are several guys on PN that have them and like them for just that purpose.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 6:25pm
Took my wife over to the local Nautique dealer to look at some boats. My plan was to upgrade in a few years to something newer and bigger. I thought she'd hate everything they had........and she did, until we came across this

We love the boat, but know nothing about the newer boats aside from the fact that they look awesome.

The price does not include a trailer.

What do you guys think? What do you think she's worth? He said the hour meter was new so the real hours are around 350-ish.

Hoping to take her out for a test drive tomorrow. My buddy said he wold gladly buy our '92 for $7500.

I knew I should have never gone there. Now we have the wantsies.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic