Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BFN Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 7:42pm
barefootincrazy@gmail.com
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Thanks guys, We like her too.
Here's a better photo that was taken with my son's high res camera;

been viewing boats on here for a long time Tull....this beauty is in my 'top 10'

now as far as driving a BFN? well...Tim's takes the cake...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 11:45pm
Thanks John.
Coming from you, one of the few Grand Poobahs on this forum, I take that as a huge complement.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 12:34am

Thanks John.
Coming from you, one of the few Grand Poobahs on this forum, I take that as a huge complement.

thanx Tull....but I think the number of posts must mean I am a boring guy who just sits at his computer all evening!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 3:12am
however the time invested to reach that number is second to none
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 3:15am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

High res version can be emailed, just need the address.
aren't you the guy who said pics of them running were better? maybe if your boat was a decent runner you could make that claim, looks like a lot of floating to me...

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 7:47am
Don't blame me, I'm the boat driving and skiing type, not so much the picture taking type. I buzzed the dock enough times for *someone* to snap a pic maybe? We'll just have to photoshop the scum line out if that's the case.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 2:50pm
My favorite BFN. Not a calendar calibre picture but I wanted to post it anyway.

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2014 at 8:26am
My friend Carls 1980

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Brothersean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brothersean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2014 at 12:42pm
Can't wait to see the calendar Pat!!!....Thanks....Sean

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2014 at 8:24pm
Well the first draft is complete and sent to work. Now hopefully it looks good first go round. I'm thinking they will probably cost about $12.00 each + shipping. I will let you know as soon as they tell me. Thanks everyone and maybe we can do this again as boats in action. Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 9:36am
If you can have them ready for this weekend's Lockwood race, I'll take a couple.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 12:02am
Ok so here's the deal. They look pretty darn good first print. I have a couple changes to do but will have a hand full at the Lockwood Race. The calendars are gonna run $15 each and that includes mail inside the USA. I have PayPal if you are interested in a copy or copies please email me @ barefootincrazy@gmail.com and I will email you my PayPal info. I will take orders as of now. Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 12:27am
I'm in for two on Saturday (if two is not too greedy). See you at the race.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 12:03am
Pat did a great job on the calendars. I really like the months of March and April.   
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 12:13am
Thanks Steve they are definitely pretty cool. Still have just a handfull left.
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 4:29pm
Would be nice to see one!
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 4:34pm
There has been an issue trying to post to ccf. I posted my emaila few times. Email me tour email and I cane email you a low res pdf proof. Thanks Pat barefootincrazy@gmail.com
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 4:50pm
email sent
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 11:43am

Pat did a great job on the calendars. I really like the months of March and April.   

I kinda favor September!     

Pat, you did a great job on these! Thanks for the effort!   
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 3:08pm
lol thanks guys it was fun to do, i still have 5 calendars left to purchase

i think all the months look great lol
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:48pm
Mine arrived today. Nice job Pat
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:56pm
If anyone out there has a BFN who want it in the calendar and can get me pictures still I can randomly remove one and add yours. Everyone who has already submitted a boat has a calendar. I will create calendar 2 so if anyone wants one of the first printing I can get you that one or 2nd printing. Email pictures and year your name and lake where picture was taken. Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2014 at 7:56pm
Thanks everyone glad you all like! Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2014 at 7:01pm
Hey CCF's, I am getting ready to reprint another batch of calendars. If your interested shoot me an email barefootincrazy@gmail.com Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 1:43am
Hey Friends, Just printed more calendars email me @ barefootincrazy@gmail.com for info on getting one or more! Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Brothersean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brothersean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 9:14pm
Got mine the other day!!!   Wow, what a Fantastic job Pat did!!!

Thanks....Sean
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 2:27am
Hey friends I have a handful of calendars and would like to just make my money back on them. I can have them to you by Christmas for gifts. December special 10.00 mailed inside the USA. Email me at barefootincrazy@gmail.com. Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 12:50pm
I'll take two more. Email sent.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 10:59pm
Moved a few calendars today but still have a few more. 2015 CC BFN printed and ready to ship! Thanks Guys
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic