NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TN Vids

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:47pm
Johnny (or is it Jonny?) playing on the wake special

Not quite

This video was the highlight of the weekend for me. There's no words except enjoy.

HW playing around

This is pretty cool

Dad getting in some work on his LL Deeps...almost there!

Johnny playing around

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:46pm
So we went skiing in Tennessee. I know people like pics, figure videos have to be better. Don't dive into this thread until you have some time to kill.

This is not all of the videos I posted to my youtube page, if you want to see them all, navigate there and go down the list. Anything added since 07/28 was Lake Norris.

Not technically TN, but the Friday before I banged my face off a ski. I was pretty sure my nose wasn't broken at first, now I don't know, cause that was 10 days ago and I still can barely touch it.

Smooth

Here's how the TN week started for me, not great.

Then I did some flips.

Finally pulled one out, check out the form on the butt glide as I raise the rope above my head and splay my feet in the air, textbook.

Here's Jackie 2 working on combo skis, and at the very end was her first kickoff attempt.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic