Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calling GA Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2014 at 1:03pm
Good to hear from you Jeff. We have plenty of water right now. Adam and I hope you can make a visit. We hope to hear from others, such as Morfoot and Cphase. The point we ski off of has a nice sandy bottom sand bar for the kids or just "pond floating".
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2014 at 1:20am
My boat's way over on Oconee, but I live in nearby Peachtree City, so boatless works for me. Thanks for the offer, may just have to take you up on that.

Have always wanted to go out on West Point. Took my Century over there once back during the droughts, but there was 30 feet of mud past the ramp pavement. Sitting in a ramp parking lot with a boat on the trailer and no water.....
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2014 at 12:54am
Let me add my two-cents. we are planning for lots of water time will IAughtNaught is in town. The area we ski in has access by auto, so don't think you will miss something if you come boatless. we also have access to a covered pavilion at our little site, as well as flat water.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2014 at 7:19pm
Also, obviously I'm not ruling out non-GA folks, if you're in AL, TN, SC, FL, NY, etc and feel like doing some skiing with some fellow CCF'ers, speak up. If you're coming from out of town and need a place to stay we can probably even accommodate that too.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2014 at 7:17pm
My job was kind enough to put me on a project in ATL for the summer and my first trip on site is the week of June 23rd. I have another trip the week before so instead of going home, I'm flying down to my parents place to do some skiing.

Who wants to go skiing the weekend of June 21st and/or June 28th?

I'm pretty sure me and my dad will be on the water both Saturdays and Sundays, but I figure since we're close, lets get some people together. He lives a mile from West Point Lake in LaGrange, so I was thinking anyone who's interested come down there for a day, and then maybe the next weekend (or vice versa) he and I will trailer the 75 up to Lanier, since I know a lot of you guys are there.

Who's in and what do schedules look like?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic