NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brand new 1995 Nautique hull

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
Author
upsman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2013 at 12:05am
I have pictures, but having trouble posting them. Hope to post soon.

Derek
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2013 at 11:28pm
Pictures as well.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2013 at 10:41pm
I am sure their is a lot of interest in the project, What do you want to do? Throw a number up their! Trailer? If it is for sale you might want to post it in one of the classified sections of this web site.
Cheers! Welcome aboard!
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
upsman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2013 at 10:32pm
Hi, I am new to this forum and thought I would get some suggestions on what to do with this 1995 Nautique hull. I bought it from a retired Nautique dealer. This hull has never seen sun or rain and is in mint condition. It looks like a brand new boat without a motor and trans. Complete interior, cover everything perfect. The dealer was able to buy this boat as a display boat with the intention of finishing someday. That day never happened and now I have the project. I do have a 1990 nautique that I could use as a donor boat. I was able to post some pictures.
Thanks everyone

Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
  Share Topic