NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

replacement Nautique mirrors

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: replacement Nautique mirrors
    Posted: January-30-2006 at 11:31am
For those of you looking to replace the Stainless ski mirror on your pre 1987 Correct Craft this should help you out
Go to www.etruckpart.com part #70802 they are $16.00 plus shipping !!!
Good luck !
Mike
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2006 at 11:41am
got mine last week they're a little slow on getting it shipped out but it's an exact match to what was on mine.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2006 at 11:51am
That's great information. Does it come with the plastic knobs to tighten it? I need those knobs for mine. If not, would you know where to get some? Thanks
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2006 at 12:37pm
it doesn't come with the knobs but you can find them at lowes, home depot or you might try Mid-West CC they are the same as what was used for the front seats mounting brackets so that the seats could be slide forward or back.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2006 at 12:42pm
Thank you, I'll give Home Depot or Lowes a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic